average prepper southen utah

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylor rose

Reaction score
Me and my fiance have been prepping for a while was a cav scout in military got some advanced and more basic survival knowledge here to find new preppers to get ideas from and possibly start or join a group within southern utah and i wanna talk to people that understand my concerns and help others prepare any way i can message me so we can get to know eachothers thoughts and fears well happy prepping all.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Me and my fiance have been prepping for a while was a cav scout in military got some advanced and more basic survival knowledge here to find new preppers to get ideas from and possibly start or join a group within southern utah and i wanna talk to people that understand my concerns and help others prepare any way i can message me so we can get to know eachothers thoughts and fears well happy prepping all.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back