Average preparedness for the seemingly obvious

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a sad fact is most people ignore the dangers of where they live until it rears ups and bites them on the ###,,,,,,,
Speaking of , I live in a rual area . Seldom any kind of trouble here but recently Iv heard of 3 break ins . One a meth head from town broke into a house and someone was home so He ran into a fencerow on a creek and thought He was hid , Cops walked straight to Him . He was out of His head tweeking . Another was a known meth head broke into a farm house not far from here . He got caught . Another I haven't heard the details . I try to be ready for anything . This is a small area and most would know not to break into My house and You can see part of My shooting range from the road with training argets with the face and chest shot out . This crime spree is hitting close to home . Definitely not the norm for here .

P7 thats the issue US or UK whilst we are generally safer living in rural areas when something does happen there are almost no cops to help. Parts of the US and UK it can still take up to 90 minutes at night to get a cop or paramedic so basically its down to us to protect ourselves. In the UK we have the added problem of it we harm a criminal the police are likely to arrest us as the criminal.

I live in a rural area of the UK, all the rural police stations have either already been shut or are in the process of being shut, the nearest manned police station is 30 miles away and unless your being murdered forget it! the police might arrive the next day if your lucky but usually they just give you a "crime number" for your insurance company.

Latest posts

Back