Australian and New to Prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard Cross by Nature. Glad to have you and you will learn a lot from this forum.

Hello fellow aussie! Good to see a few more coming in. Looks to be a wealth of knowledge in the forum so I think simply is try a few ideas and see what works best for you. Australia is not starved for gear, you just need to know where to look and what to look for.

Hello fellow aussie! Good to see a few more coming in. Looks to be a wealth of knowledge in the forum so I think simply is try a few ideas and see what works best for you. Australia is not starved for gear, you just need to know where to look and what to look for.

Hey!
This forum is really great, everyone is very friendly and always up for helping out.
Australia is a great place and I hope the stuff never hits the fan here but if it does I will be prepared!

Thanks for the tips. I will always make sure to boil any water how ever I can.
I managed to find a Straw on eBay recently which I got just the other day.
I also have some other things that I got from eBay that have gone into my bug out bag
I'm planning on making 2 or 3 and keeping each in different locations. (home, car and somewhere else no one will know)

What I think I need to work on now is Food to keep in a bug out bag something small that will last a while.

How many days are you building it for ?

Latest posts

Back