Australia Lockdowns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it.

Lincoln offered full amnesty and restoration of rights to everyone except the generals, officers who had been commission officers of the United States, and Confederate government officials in his Amnesty Proclamation. He wanted healing, not retribution after the war.
https://teachingamericanhistory.org/document/proclamation-of-amnesty-and-reconstruction/
When he died, that offer was taken off the table by Congressmen who were out for blood. "Reconstruction" became nothing more that retaliatory punishment for every soldier of the Confederacy.

My perspective is an opinion, just as yours is.
I did not ask you to justify your opinion.
Your statement "the retribution from the Union would not have been as harsh . . ." is also just an opinion . . . and I will not ask you to justify that opinion either.
Well thanks for your perspective and your opinion. But mine is based on the harsh realities of what happened to the South at wars end with the assassination of President Lincoln.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread on the Australian lockdowns. I know we have talked about them in other post and I really feel like this is the way Joe is trying to take the US. . . They are just farther along in this process. If you have been paying attention it is BAD! You can not go to the beach, you can not even visit the cemetery.

Aussie construction workers in Melbourne are not allowed to eat inside if they aren’t vaxed. So they blocked off the road and setup to eat lunch outside.
Peaceful demonstrations and sit-ins are highly effective.
View attachment 13614
Peaceful protesting has achieved nothing, writing letters has achieved nothing, signing petitions has achieved nothing. The government has been bought and sold by big pharm and the globalists, insaying that many globalists have infiltrated every level of government. We have one hope which is the United Australia Party winning elections. If elections get rigged, then only one thing will change the course of history, as waiting out the storm is not an option. And that is for every capable person to take arms and arrest or put down every treasonous politician, bureaucrat and communist enabler.

Well, you have another hope if you become self sufficient. Hope in yourself and your family.
You won't need anything from your govt and politicians if you can do for yourself.
You can't have capable Australians take up arms because you gave up that right. Oh well.

Lincoln offered full amnesty and restoration of rights to everyone except the generals, officers who had been commission officers of the United States, and Confederate government officials in his Amnesty Proclamation. He wanted healing, not retribution after the war.
https://teachingamericanhistory.org/document/proclamation-of-amnesty-and-reconstruction/
When he died, that offer was taken off the table by Congressmen who were out for blood. "Reconstruction" became nothing more that retaliatory punishment for every soldier of the Confederacy.
Having spent the 3 most miserable years of my life in the Land of Lincoln, what I learned in the historical sites there, this was true. That is until woke history changes it.
Lincoln’s house, New Springfield, Lincoln’s Tomb. Everything I learned in the 60/70’s was reiterated.
Most impressive was his tomb. Seeing the coffin gave me chills.

Well it’s either the vaccine shot having diversified affects. Certainly not the flu season with summer now upon us. And that’s the thing our hospital system here in Queensland is not overwhelmed and neither in any of the other states that have had Covid far worse. Maybe Heath care numbers and shortages will be effected by those staff who refuse the jab. But for places like Western Australia Covid has been a non event. All I know is their premier is just another tyrant keeping his boarders closed for eternity it seems. Simply relying on the milk cow of WA that being the coal exports to keep his state afloat. The story of Australia they do say for the last 50 yrs is about a country that has never really capitalised on its wealth to become a safe haven and power house for Liberty that it could have been

Last edited:
I just read a report this morning that our hospitals are being overwhelmed too. . . mostly by heart conditions, strokes and abdominal pains. Just yesterday, I had a fully vaccinate co-worker come into my area saying that she has been having problems sleeping due to her abdominal pains. Experiencing nausea, throwing up and diarrhea.
Does she eat a lot of hot cheetos?
Heart conditions/strokes - yes - all these heart surgeries that have been put off because we have been overwhelmed with COVID are now starting up again. Our cardiothoracic surgeons are even scheduling cases on weekends to get caught up.
Imagine needing a coronary bypass surgery pretty urgently and having to wait months, hoping you don't have a cardiac arrest in the meantime. Scary for these people.

Also, I'm not being flippant on the hot cheeto thing. It's real. Can't tell you how many people in the ER go there for abdominal pain after eating hot cheetos. I'm sure some of the others who work ER in here can attest.

I love those things, LOL. They don't bother my stomach, but they sometimes send my heart into a tizzy. I had to swear off of them. 😟

GUEST_6b489080-cae3-4eba-8566-bd4731e67219

My kids love them too. I can't do it. Hurts my stomach 😂. I haven't looked at the ingredient list, but it can't be good.

My kids love them too. I can't do it. Hurts my stomach 😂. I haven't looked at the ingredient list, but it can't be good.
Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Xxtra FLAMIN' HOT® Seasoning (Salt, Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Sugar, Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Artificial Color [Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5], Sunflower Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Onion Powder, Whey, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Buttermilk, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Diacetate), and Salt. CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS.

Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Xxtra FLAMIN' HOT® Seasoning (Salt, Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Sugar, Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Artificial Color [Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5], Sunflower Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Onion Powder, Whey, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Buttermilk, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Diacetate), and Salt. CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS.
Doesn't look horrible except for all the processed stuff. Ugh.

I was at a meeting this morning (in South Australia) and one of the speakers there was a nurse with 37 years experience -- now losing her job at one of the major hospitals because she won't take the jab. She said the hospitals in this state are all full of vaccinated patients who have had adverse reactions. (We've had virtually no covid here.)
everything seems contradictory from the government statements to the actual facts. Australia should have been one of the First Nations to be free and getting on with life. Instead we can find ourselves under the reality of continual lockdowns and draconian laws any time of the day of the year with no end in site. There be something diabolically evil going on behind closed doors. I can sense it. Though I’m not sure of of it final objective. All I know is something evil and foreboding does come our way..

I love those things, LOL. They don't bother my stomach, but they sometimes send my heart into a tizzy. I had to swear off of them. 😟

GUEST_6b489080-cae3-4eba-8566-bd4731e67219

Did you see where a little 8 year old boy wanted some of those so badly he started his own business? Quite the young man! Him, his mother and baby sister were living in a Shed. No bathroom, no kitchen, only a twin bed they shared. Aaron started his business growing and selling plants. He now has 32,000 followers on Instagram and they now live in an apartment. Someone started a GoFundMe for him and his family, which has received $68,000. His little plant business is growing too!

1636285444018.jpeg

Latest posts

Back