Australia Lockdowns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we are currently cannon fodder, if you are unvaccinated even more so. Here the government makes at the time openly for the mood that the unvaccinated are to blame for everything, that is probably easier than in China to investigate the cause of how the stuff on the people have jumped over.
We have fortunately here still almost no beating policemen, but what is worse, the policy divides the people actively and the policy takes with it in kauf that there are attacks from both sides, you wait formally on the so kind of civil war begins.

I have absolutely no problem with it if someone can be vaccinated and I do not talk anyone out of it, I think that is each his own decision.
In turn, however, authorities and recently also vaccinated compatriots put pressure on those who do not vaccinate. I ask myself why? They are protected and do not have to worry, because you do it but is from my point of view what else behind it and I'm sure that if 95% of all vaccinated are the trap snaps shut and all sit again in the lockdown or In the authorities jail, it will have no end with the measures one grants the one now a kind of false freedom that one takes you then again.

Since I am now in this showcase democracy, so to speak, only work and may currently still shopping while I was forbidden all other of my leisure activities I already feel where this train goes, we are blackmailed and must probably soon reckon with attacks of their own compatriots, WHY????
This is not Ebola and Corona does not justify this in any way, it is about making the sheep compliant for the new world order and when they are compliant this and that will come.

Forget our freedom that once was, we will NEVER see and experience you again, and the sooner you accept that the better chance you have to adjust to the new. Who daily hopes that the old times come back will go to the government on the glue because they lie to you.
Even if I never wanted this situation, I am actively preparing for a civil war, it will come if it continues, I do not intend to play Rambo, but I will not wait until they come for me and if they attack me on the street for no reason, my opponent will pay a price no matter who he is.
It's time to choose your friends well, and you should be open to new friends that you meet in certain situations out of nowhere, it's a very charged but also special time.

Yeah right 🙄 And in Victoria, you would be shot. This is all bullshit, where is the start of the video, what happened before? For all we know she spat on the cop or tried to poke his eyes out. I'm no fan of the Oinks, they are government agents after all, but I wouldn't defend some social justice warrior either.

I’don't think people understand what's going on here, this is Stalinist Russia on a global scale, this is the Great Reset and if someone wants to fight the toughest police force in the country over a face mask then they are brainless and deserve to be choked.

This is why he had a choke hold on her no doubt.

Look where the thumb and forefinger are. That's not even a choke hold

View attachment 13719

She's not an innocent victim, she's a nutcase. Watch this vid.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/victoria-police-officer-appears-choke-woman-with-no-mask-023537380.html

I often seen people not wearing masks when they should. I’ve never reported nor complained. I’ve even forgotten my mask when out shopping from time to time. As to the female police officer. If your stupid enough to want to enforce the law and hand out fines for not wearing a mask, of which no real protection from wearing a mask does avail . Than maybe you really do deserve to have your head slammed against a brick wall for trying to enforce such dumb orders. As to the neck hold upon the protester. Yes perhaps . But when he throws her to the ground and throws a leg over her A . Well looks very much like a pig on heat to me.

Last edited:
I agree with you three commenting above, he's an arsehole, many are, but the city of Melbourne is full of evil citizens too. When the Sudanese gangs there rape and bash and cause havoc people cry that the police should do more to stop it. Do what? They can only act roughly within the law, they can't "Shoot on sight" all blacks.

We see these social media stories and they are no different to the apposing mass media ones in that all they want to do is illicit some big emotional reaction from me so the poster gets a bunch of "likes". I won't be distracted by that crap, not for long anyway, I'm a prepper not a social rights activist. All I care about is preparing for changes coming from all this madness, the same way I'd prepare for a Cyclone or a flood.

I don't believe the government cares one hoot about masks aside from the fact they are being used as a means of social conditioning, call it an experiment in social control. It ads fear and creates an environment in which the average sheeple sees vaccines are warranted. I can swallow my pride and my personal thoughts on the matter long enough to wear one in the supermarket for 15 minutes. I don't need to wear a Big Red Flag saying I'm anti-government. The vaccine is the issue here, that's where I draw the line and say NO!

Whatever happened to the Grey man theory in all this? Masks are the perfect Grey Man disguise, you put one on and you instantly blend in and can't be identified. Come on people, is this a preppers forum or a social justice warriors forum.

I agree with you three commenting above, he's an arsehole, many are, but the city of Melbourne is full of evil citizens too. When the Sudanese gangs there rape and bash and cause havoc people cry that the police should do more to stop it. Do what? They can only act roughly within the law, they can't "Shoot on sight" all blacks.

We see these social media stories and they are no different to the apposing mass media ones in that all they want to do is illicit some big emotional reaction from me so the poster gets a bunch of "likes". I won't be distracted by that crap, not for long anyway, I'm a prepper not a social rights activist. All I care about is preparing for changes coming from all this madness, the same way I'd prepare for a Cyclone or a flood.

I don't believe the government cares one hoot about masks aside from the fact they are being used as a means of social conditioning, call it an experiment in social control. It ads fear and creates an environment in which the average sheeple sees vaccines are warranted. I can swallow my pride and my personal thoughts on the matter long enough to wear one in the supermarket for 15 minutes. I don't need to wear a Big Red Flag saying I'm anti-government. The vaccine is the issue here, that's where I draw the line and say NO!

Whatever happened to the Grey man theory in all this? Masks are the perfect Grey Man disguise, you put one on and you instantly blend in and can't be identified. Come on people, is this a preppers forum or a social justice warriors forum.
A preppers forum be many things as with the social justice forum you mentioned. I guess we need a variety of forums to stimulate one’s mind. We simply can’t be naturists running around exploring Mother Nature learning about survival all the time. I do like the variety.

1632781529556.png

On October 1 we reclaim the line that was taken from us. Freedom, liberty, and our right to choose if we take the vaccine.

This will be our defining moment in history. This is the line in the sand. The hill we stand on. We will do this in silence and wearing white.

We will come peacefully and respectfully. We will show the authorities we are united as one country and that they have no need to be violent with us.

Sydney. Melbourne. Byron Bay. More major locations are being worked on.

We need a third or even fourth party to challenge the system.

The establishment will stop that of course.
That is when the people see this, we see France like protests.
We already have a lot more than 2 parties in the US. There's something like 200+ political parties in the US. Among them; the Green party, the communist party, the constitution party, libertarian party, etc. Not all of these political parties are recognized in all 50 states, but we already have a lot more than just a 2 party system. Its just that none of these parties stand a chance of winning any kind of office.

Start warning the cops in Australia, if you do not want to get run over, stomped into the street, shot at, burned on the street, gassed, pepper sprayed and you want to enjoy your life with your family...you better quit your job, find another way to uphold the law and leave us alone. WE ARE THE COUNTRY, NOT THE FEW POLITICIANS, AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE FEW COPS!!! We do not want you to join us...we do not want or need traitors and spies in our patriotic ranks, just get out of the way of the freedom loving patriots or get run over and end up leaving your family without a father or mother....your choice, make the right one....................
live free, Gary

Honestly, I am shocked that people are not shooting politicians who are doing this. It seems a few red mists live on tv would make these authoritarians think about what they are doing. I don't understand how the many will let themselves be controlled by the few. I see this coming to America in the not too distant future. When the democrats come for guns, I think there will be millions with the philosophy "use em or lose em". The bully has to know you will fight back, for them to stop.

Latest posts

Back