Australia Lockdowns

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I doubt it.
Lincoln offered full amnesty and restoration of rights to everyone except the generals, officers who had been commission officers of the United States, and Confederate government officials in his Amnesty Proclamation. He wanted healing, not retribution after the war.

When he died, that offer was taken off the table by Congressmen who were out for blood. "Reconstruction" became nothing more that retaliatory punishment for every soldier of the Confederacy.

Ling31

Reaction score
My perspective is an opinion, just as yours is.
I did not ask you to justify your opinion.
Your statement "the retribution from the Union would not have been as harsh . . ." is also just an opinion . . . and I will not ask you to justify that opinion either.
Well thanks for your perspective and your opinion. But mine is based on the harsh realities of what happened to the South at wars end with the assassination of President Lincoln.

Alan Ui Niall

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread on the Australian lockdowns. I know we have talked about them in other post and I really feel like this is the way Joe is trying to take the US. . . They are just farther along in this process. If you have been paying attention it is BAD! You can not go to the beach, you can not even visit the cemetery.

Aussie construction workers in Melbourne are not allowed to eat inside if they aren’t vaxed. So they blocked off the road and setup to eat lunch outside.
Peaceful demonstrations and sit-ins are highly effective.
View attachment 13614
Peaceful protesting has achieved nothing, writing letters has achieved nothing, signing petitions has achieved nothing. The government has been bought and sold by big pharm and the globalists, insaying that many globalists have infiltrated every level of government. We have one hope which is the United Australia Party winning elections. If elections get rigged, then only one thing will change the course of history, as waiting out the storm is not an option. And that is for every capable person to take arms and arrest or put down every treasonous politician, bureaucrat and communist enabler.

Amish Heart

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Well, you have another hope if you become self sufficient. Hope in yourself and your family.
You won't need anything from your govt and politicians if you can do for yourself.
You can't have capable Australians take up arms because you gave up that right. Oh well.

EastenerWesterner

God Like
Reaction score
Lincoln offered full amnesty and restoration of rights to everyone except the generals, officers who had been commission officers of the United States, and Confederate government officials in his Amnesty Proclamation. He wanted healing, not retribution after the war.

When he died, that offer was taken off the table by Congressmen who were out for blood. "Reconstruction" became nothing more that retaliatory punishment for every soldier of the Confederacy.
Having spent the 3 most miserable years of my life in the Land of Lincoln, what I learned in the historical sites there, this was true. That is until woke history changes it.
Lincoln’s house, New Springfield, Lincoln’s Tomb. Everything I learned in the 60/70’s was reiterated.
Most impressive was his tomb. Seeing the coffin gave me chills.