Australia Lockdowns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone on here know how to access the people doing vaccine passports in Australia. It is an encrypted link on Telegram but I cant find it.

Vaccination Certificates are accessible through the my.gov.au website
After logging in to it, you then click on the Medicare link and "follow the bouncing ball"

If you don't have an account set up you will have to do so. Make sure you have your Bank BSB and account details and your Medicare card details with you.

Such scenes we will get to see here more and more, there are still too many people who have not understood, the state will declare war on ALL those who do not comply in the future, be it if you do not vaccinate, or who you defend your freedom and rights.
It's time to take action against these damned Gestapo agents, no matter what these policemen do, they will not be held accountable for their behavior. We live in a dictatorship and in every dictatorship resistance becomes a duty.
The unvaccinated are now discriminated by the authorities and hunted by the police, this is only the training, when enough have vaccinated they will hunt us all, for many it will be too late.

Such scenes we will get to see here more and more, there are still too many people who have not understood, the state will declare war on ALL those who do not comply in the future, be it if you do not vaccinate, or who you defend your freedom and rights.
It's time to take action against these damned Gestapo agents, no matter what these policemen do, they will not be held accountable for their behavior. We live in a dictatorship and in every dictatorship resistance becomes a duty.
The unvaccinated are now discriminated by the authorities and hunted by the police, this is only the training, when enough have vaccinated they will hunt us all, for many it will be too late.

If a cop tried that here, he would be shot dead.

Believe me, if I saw a police officer doing this, I would come at him with my fists even if I got shot.

There are limits, very hard limits, at the moment politicians are crossing these limits without consequences. Our politicians who recently condemned and sanctioned Belarus and Russia for police violence are now letting antisocial criminals in police uniforms loose on their own people.
Not all policemen are criminals, but tragically a minority of these getapo criminals can and may commit crimes against their own people with impunity.

There does not seem to be a smidgen of difference between criminals/attackers and the so called police. The people had best get together and start beating the crap out of cops that are doing these horrendous CRIMES against the vulnerable!

The idea in this regard is good, the problem is there are still too many sheep and if you go after the police you are as good as dead.
I am convinced that the government is just waiting for violent attacks against the police and then there will be even tougher measures or the government will send the army into the field.
Actually, what is going on here is already war against its own population, as something else you can not call it.

I am no coward and meanwhile I am so far that I would have jumped this perverted Police Officer without hesitation to the neck I this scene here seen. I am not looking for suicide that I would do that, even if I would then probably get a few bullets of his "police comrade", BUT I have a sense of justice that is not compatible with such a thing, such scenes are just pathetic and testify to a deep-seated hatred against their own population.
Scenes like this on this video can trigger a conflagration that can no longer be stopped, if such scenes were to happen in other countries would here all governments, human rights organizations and media just scream.

We are now sunk deep, very deep even, I never thought three or four years ago that our governments can sink so low by making your own people cannon fodder for perverts in uniform, but I am taught better day after day, time to fight back.

Here is a link to the original video of the cop choking the girl with audio that goes longer than that one. This one will really get your dander up. YouTube won't let you embed it, and you have to log into YouTube and confirm several times that you understand it is sensitive material before they will let you play it.

Thanks for the info, but I no longer log in to Youtube, everything is registered what user XX and user YY watch for videos, Youtube censors a lot in Europe at the moment and works very securely with authorities.
There are already enough online media that assign every click directly to an IP address and collect this data.

No matter what this girl has done, this policeman has crossed a border of the permissible, his action is untolerable and he should be fired and brought to justice.
Such perverted police officers damage the entire police work and contribute to the fact that it escalates more and more. Nevertheless, the government is also responsible for such a thing because you willingly tollerates this violence against its own people.

Welcome to the new Nazi state, we will see things that we would probably not wish for and it will probably be some of the previous in the shadow.....

Here is a link to the original video of the cop choking the girl with audio that goes longer than that one. This one will really get your dander up. YouTube won't let you embed it, and you have to log into YouTube and confirm several times that you understand it is sensitive material before they will let you play it.

uTUBE WILL NOT PLAY

Believe me, if I saw a police officer doing this, I would come at him with my fists even if I got shot.
Yeah right 🙄 And in Victoria, you would be shot. This is all bullshit, where is the start of the video, what happened before? For all we know she spat on the cop or tried to poke his eyes out. I'm no fan of the Oinks, they are government agents after all, but I wouldn't defend some social justice warrior either.

I don't think people understand what's going on here, this is Stalinist Russia on a global scale, this is the Great Reset and if someone wants to fight the toughest police force in the country over a face mask then they are brainless and deserve to be choked.

This is why he had a choke hold on her no doubt.

Look where the thumb and forefinger are. That's not even a choke hold

no choke.jpg

She's not an innocent victim, she's a nutcase. Watch this vid.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/victoria-police-officer-appears-choke-woman-with-no-mask-023537380.html

Last edited:
@backandbeyond

I fully understand your arguments, I did not see that she spat at the policeman and I did not see if she wanted to scratch his eyes out, but I still say that this policeman is a sick pervert who should not work in this job anymore.
But if you do not stand up against the big reset and the toughest police in the country, you will never get rid of this criminal regime and your country will be a big concentration camp, which it probably already is.
I know this is easier said than done, the police have guns and you don't, but you are still the majority.

As long as they do not divide you, you have a great chance with civil disobedience, sometimes you have to make sacrifices for freedom, even if in your case it would be very sure many victims, in such a regime as in your country I could no longer live, this is a big mess what runs with you and Corona will be there only the pretext.
Corona does not demand so many deaths that such a thing can be justified, you are probably the test country for the world dictatorship, I'm very sorry.

Looks like it is not the first act of this sick sadist, when I watch this video I know that he sneezes his power and is a real sick Sadist. He would have had very good opportunities for advancement in a concentration camp in Hitler's Germany at that time.
I hope this guy gets punished for his behavior someday, and that he also takes some beatings.

What about the vicious thugs who pushed over a 70 year old woman who was just walking along, not attacking them! Them the proceeded to pepper spray her while she was on the ground and helpless! They are the criminals, not the protestors!

Latest posts

Back