Aussie Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussieprepper

Reaction score
G'day all,

Im new to prepping located in South Australia and am looking to share ideas and assistance with other Australian Preppers.

There is obviously a lot of information for US preppers that is useful to us here down under, but there are some specifics to prepping here in Australia that Id love to discuss with others.

Thanks and look forward to getting to know others.

Cheers,

Aussie Prepper!

howdy and welcome to the forum and family aussie.you'll not only find good ppl here that be of help to ya here.but you'll find other aussie's here as well..maybe we should start a section for all yall seeing how more n more of yall be joining

Thanks for the welcome, glad to have somewhere to share ideas. Im not sure how accepted the idea of prepping in in the States, but its almost unheard of here in Australia from what Ive seen. That said Im looking forward to meeting other preppers from around the world, but in particular here in Oz.

Welcome Aussie Prepper, there are a few of us Aussies here and prepping in Au does exist its just not as mainstream here as it is in the US.
If you look me up on FB i have a page that has quite a few aussies on it and everyone gets involved.

Glad to have you here, make sure you jump on in.

Yep this place has kept me intrigued for a few days now.

So much info. And alot of things I would have forgotten too

G'day all,

Im new to prepping located in South Australia and am looking to share ideas and assistance with other Australian Preppers.

There is obviously a lot of information for US preppers that is useful to us here down under, but there are some specifics to prepping here in Australia that Id love to discuss with others.

Thanks and look forward to getting to know others.

Cheers,

Aussie Prepper!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome from South La. USA. there are folks here from all over the world. We are like a big family and are all willing to help if we can. Just jump in.

Latest posts

Back