Aus Members

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if we can get a list together of Aussie members. Without too much detail, maybe post your state/area also?

Admin, can you add anyone that posts here into one list for us?

HVP - Newcastle, NSW

Rural SA - bugging in I think.
Would be good somehow to get everyones details somehow, that way we can contact/email each other. Does anyone have a PO Box they would be willing to give out - then we could all send this info, dessimate amongst us. Just a thought, risky, but a thought.

Wow, I had a thought. o_O

Rural SA - bugging in I think.
Would be good somehow to get everyones details somehow, that way we can contact/email each other. Does anyone have a PO Box they would be willing to give out - then we could all send this info, dessimate amongst us. Just a thought, risky, but a thought.

Wow, I had a thought. o_O

Did that hurt?

Haha in all honesty, id be happy to comprise a list and distribute to fellow aussie members.

Hang on - waiting for Panadol to kick in - if so, do it through your pm , that way it's less out there. I don't have a PO Box otherwise I'd offer - see what others think.

Good idea HVP I'm from the suburbs of Adelaide, SA and will send through my details, PM me.

Is anyone looking into alternative communications if the SHTF eg HAM radio? Would be good to keep in contact with other parts of the country if it got real bad. I'm a bit of a way off from getting a radio myself, mostly a cost thing as its quite pricey, but its on the list.

Good idea HVP I'm from the suburbs of Adelaide, SA and will send through my details, PM me.

Is anyone looking into alternative communications if the SHTF eg HAM radio? Would be good to keep in contact with other parts of the country if it got real bad. I'm a bit of a way off from getting a radio myself, mostly a cost thing as its quite pricey, but its on the list.

I want to look into a HAM radio. I'm based in Sydney. So would also like to know how other parts of the country are doing. Just incase it happens to be a bit better somewhere else.
Also do you need a licence to use one?

The South West of WA

A little late to the forum ... is any email distribution list or the like happening??

Latest posts

Back