Aus Members

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its good to see that there is a lot of you prepping down under, i`m just wondering the wallas and the kango`s are growing fangs over there. Is ther anyone that would like to share more about what they are prepping for and what the conditiont are like around there. PS. and if those SA migrants are getting to be to much to bear there, send them back we need them here. I`ve got a few family members scattered all over your part of the world, even in that place where they claim to know everything about rugby, those guys call themselves "All black". Hope to see your guys in the final against us. [emoji6]

I'm from parramatta and I have 3 bug out locations. Two of which are not known to public as they are on private land

Hi all, Vic been prepping for about a year now. Worked on paying off all debts and got my supplies. Now saving up to purchase a second home for bug out location. I have another location that the family owns in NSW. The only things I need to purchase ATM is generator and SATsleeves ( turns your mobile into a satellite phone).

Is anyone else shaking their heads the way Aus has handled this pandemic thus far?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HI

Check out our Aussie Prep forum;

Ausprep.com

lots of comments about the virus, and the poor handling of it so far.

There used to be a world class Aussie Prepper Forum based out of Narabunda ACT, anyone know if its still going.

Latest posts

Back