augason farms food bucket on ebay

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks for finding this. I am sure people are getting tired of what I find... mostly because you would swear I only go to Costco.... lol
You know we should have some kind of testing on that kind of stuff. It might be total crap. Wonder if we could get the company to donate one to DDP for trial. Might be win win for both sides.

You know we should have some kind of testing on that kind of stuff. It might be total crap. Wonder if we could get the company to donate one to DDP for trial. Might be win win for both sides.
Yet, another superior idea coming from Colt1911! I will see if I can contact someone who might be able to help!

My partner and I are going to start making earth quake buckets with food first and and flashlights and sell them it's super easy.

LOL, dipshit they are!
if their trying to sell to preppers, "low-calorie" shouldnt be on their advertisement. LOL, maybe if theyd use some "trans-fat" itd bring up that intake. $80+ now btw.

idk about this bucket, but i want that water bottle/filter, 100 gallons? really? hell, i might want 2!

LOL, dipshit they are!
if their trying to sell to preppers, "low-calorie" shouldnt be on their advertisement. LOL, maybe if theyd use some "trans-fat" itd bring up that intake. $80+ now btw.

idk about this bucket, but i want that water bottle/filter, 100 gallons? really? hell, i might want 2!
There are some really good water /filter bottles out, I will post a little later.

besides the "huckleburry" part, i like it when Kilmer does the cup spin like it was his gun maken fun of dude.

btw, fun fact:
did you know that "huckleburry" in those days was someone that helped burry the dead body?
makes more sence why at the end, Doc (Kilmer) says, "im your huckleburry"

besides the "huckleburry" part, i like it when Kilmer does the cup spin like it was his gun maken fun of dude.

btw, fun fact:
did you know that "huckleburry" in those days was someone that helped burry the dead body?

btw, fun fact:
Had no idea, I just used to pick them in Montana.

Latest posts

Back