augason farms food bucket on ebay

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
besides the "huckleburry" part, i like it when Kilmer does the cup spin like it was his gun maken fun of dude.

btw, fun fact:
did you know that "huckleburry" in those days was someone that helped burry the dead body?
makes more sence why at the end, Doc (Kilmer) says, "im your huckleburry"
I did not know that! Thank you for the info!

The Latin exchange between Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo;

Doc Holliday: In vino veritas. ["In wine is truth" meaning: "When I'm drinking, I speak my mind"]

Johnny Ringo: Age quod agis. ["Do what you do" meaning: "Do what you do best"]

Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus apella, non ego. ["The Jew Apella may believe it, not I" meaning: "I don't believe drinking is what I do best."]

Johnny Ringo: [pats his gun] Eventus stultorum magister. ["Events are the teachers of fools" meaning: "Fools have to learn by experience"]

Doc Holliday: [gives a Cheshire cat smile] In pace requiescat. ["Rest in peace" meaning: "It's your funeral!"]

I did not know that! Thank you for the info!

The Latin exchange between Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo;

Doc Holliday: In vino veritas. ["In wine is truth" meaning: "When I'm drinking, I speak my mind"]

Johnny Ringo: Age quod agis. ["Do what you do" meaning: "Do what you do best"]

Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus apella, non ego. ["The Jew Apella may believe it, not I" meaning: "I don't believe drinking is what I do best."]

Johnny Ringo: [pats his gun] Eventus stultorum magister. ["Events are the teachers of fools" meaning: "Fools have to learn by experience"]

Doc Holliday: [gives a Cheshire cat smile] In pace requiescat. ["Rest in peace" meaning: "It's your funeral!"]

awesome

Latest posts

Back