Attention Diesel Owners. New shortage- DEF

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The communist state of Oregon wants to ban petroleum diesel, and go with "renewable" non petroleum diesel. They expect the price of this climate change scam to add a couple extra dollars per gallon.

ISO 2241
AUS 32
aqueous urea solution
DEF
diesel exhaust fluid
solution of technically pure urea (3.2) and pure water (3.3), having a urea content of 32,5 % (mass fraction), used as a NOx reduction agent in SCR converter systems

With such a simple formula, there is no excuse for there to be a shortage. You can make it yourself. You can buy urea on Amazon and you can get distilled water at the supermarket.

The communist state of Oregon wants to ban petroleum diesel, and go with "renewable" non petroleum diesel. They expect the price of this climate change scam to add a couple extra dollars per gallon.
I was at a Rez store on the 5 two weeks ago in OR. It appears they sell DEF bulk to the truckers.
While I was fueling, I heard a ground shaking bang. There was a tanker that was labeled for DEF. Several segments of the tanker looked collapsed.
Never saw anything like that, nor do I know the reason it happened.

Several segments of the tanker looked collapsed.
Never saw anything like that, nor do I know the reason it happened.
DEF needs to be maintained at a certain temperature to prevent it from freezing, there is a heater in larger containers to do just this. If and when a larger tank, as here, is unloaded, the tank itself maintains a certain temperature, after it is closed and hermetically sealed without any chance of pressure balance, the outer temperature (we have winter now) can and will drop the temperature of the large tank, causing a large enough vacuum inside to COLLAPSE the now empty tank...just one of the things I learned while being a driving instructor for truck drivers since 1987...

only the weakest part of the trailer collapsed in the last video, as then the amount of "pressure balance" was already achieved.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!!!!
Is this what you saw EasternerWesterner??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back