As forecast the foundation of an EU army are laid

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it sure isn't going towards anything good...but there seems to be 12 000 000 turks that wanna come over to UK and put up some kebeb shops ;) that what I read yesterday..

it sure isn't going towards anything good...but there seems to be 12 000 000 turks that wanna come over to UK and put up some kebeb shops ;) that what I read yesterday..

Yeah the other 70 million of them are heading for northern Europe, isnt that what you would do if you only earned £300 a month in Turkey?

are there perhaps need of paramedics/first responders in the more rural areas too??

go to Germany is my advice,Merkel loves you all and gives you money,cars,houses...everything you want ;)

go to Germany is my advice,Merkel loves you all and gives you money,cars,houses...everything you want ;)

looks like Austria is voting in its first right wing president since 1945, a step in the right direction, rock on Herr Hofer we need you along with Marine lePenn, Nigel Farage, Gert Wilders, Donald trump, Boris Johnson etc

Latest posts

Back