Article on Trump Derangement Syndrome

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. I think Obama was a decent president. Not perfect but he got us out of a bad recession. So what you are saying is you think it’s fine to bash Him and Hillary, but don’t think I should express my views on trump. I must have forgot the rules of engagement for a discussion.....
Sorry, you weren’t responding to me. :oops:

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Brent, you absolutely have the right to spout bullcrap and I absolutely have the right to call you on your bullcrap. You or anybody else does not get a free pass. State you position, no problem, but be prepared to defend your position, that is the rules of engagement. Plain and simple. NO Racist crap involved, which is the typical claim by the weak minded, who can't support their positions with facts.

JackDW

God Like
Reaction score
Again, I am partly siding with Brent in this discussion (not saying I agree with him but understand his position). IMHO, Trump is as Brent describes: boasts and exaggerating. I don't think anyone that gives it a thought would disagree with this. Lying?? No, I don't think so. So many times the corrupt media makes those claims when it is really just yanking their chains (asking Russia to find Hillary's email, tell the Liberal press THEY should inject the disinfection) all just Trump yanking the press's chain, and they fall for it. Exaggeration, yes, big time. But what needs to be viewed is Trumps results which have been great. He does what he says he is going to do. I don't like his boosting but I like his results.

Obama was an OK president who greatly divided the country. I did not like how he was always putting down the country, especially certain elements of the working people. Hillary was maybe the most dishonest and corrupt candidate ever. As Biden's association with the Chinese and Ukraine exhortation comes out, he may be as corrupt has Hillary.

But if you narrow down this discussion just to Trump, Brent is NOT totally wrong. He is pointing out Trump's weakness, which he has a lot of. I have not seen him comment on Trump's effectiveness. Also have not seen him comment of Biden corruptness so this discussion is just about Trump.

I will definitely be voting for Trump again as the democrats continue to push the most corrupt elements of their party.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. I think Obama was a decent president. Not perfect but he got us out of a bad recession. So what you are saying is you think it’s fine to bash Him and Hillary, but don’t think I should express my views on trump. I must have forgot the rules of engagement for a discussion.....
say what you want,,your dislike of Trump is your choice,just don't get mad if I give you a hard time

you see you feel he has no morals ,,,,I don't care about his morals as long as he does what is best for this country

Brittany

Reaction score
I think the anti Trump paranoid hysteria comes mainly from the establishment elite because he is not one of them. He is just a very popular businessman proving that in America ANYONE can get to the top, and the political classes of BOTH parties were totally humiliated when he thrashed the lot of em. AND the MSM who guarenteed everyone right up to the vote count that Trump would not win. Personally ( and respectfully as an outsider) I would love to see MORE ordinary American rise to high office.
We all know he's going to win come next election. That $1200, bail out converted many people for sure!

Last edited:

Brittany

Reaction score
I read many more post here bashing all democrats than I ever post about him. At least what I say about him are specific character flaws that are true vs a general blanket statement against half the country. I guess my primary reason is I hope some will see it’s irrational to hate a whole segment of people. Not all democrats are so far left liberal that they are nuts like AOC. Just like not all republicans are as bad as trump. Look at the individual, not the party affiliations. If you look at trumps track record for bragging, exaggeration and lying, or at how he attacks our intelligence services or anyone that doesn’t become a yes man, you can’t tell me he deserves a pass for his behavior.
I agree. I dont hate the guy but, was disappointed when he made that nasty comment about John Mcain.

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
say what you want,,your dislike of Trump is your choice,just don't get mad if I give you a hard time

you see you feel he has no morals ,,,,I don't care about his morals as long as he does what is best for this country
Morals are important to Dems. RIGHT!! LOL. The only Dems that had morals are long dead!

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Trump always rubbed me the wrong way, even long before he ran for president. When he was first elected I didn't trust him at all. But he has done a world of good for the country.
I did not support him until after he was the Republican nominee. Didn’t like his personality. Then he was elected and I’ve watched his actions closely. The man is an even better President for the people than even Reagan.

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The choice between President Trump and hellary was a no brainer. I was not a fan of his but was too smart to vote for a political party that wants to enslave me and my family. The only difference from a Democratic supporter and a plantation slave is at the plantation, the chains are visible.

Brittany

Reaction score
Did it bother you that McCain set up the coup on our President?
Not as much what Pelosi is doing. Besides McCain would have done it towards anyone that’s against his view. Regardless who’s in that seat. Trump, offended all veterans that has served and sacrifice their lives. That didn’t sit well.

Brittany

Reaction score
I did not support him until after he was the Republican nominee. Didn’t like his personality. Then he was elected and I’ve watched his actions closely. The man is an even better President for the people than even Reagan.
Businesses has never been better and the economy. He lifted some regulation with EPA, called out NATO, WHO for their incompetence and China for intellectual property. Seriously, why are there so many Chinese student coming here to study and stealing our ideas. I’m glad he banned some of those exchange students here in Berkeley and other universities. Then they accused him of being racist.