Article 50 Triggered.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheilaT.

God Like
Reaction score
The day is finally here and the UK can finally loose the shackles of the EU and join the international community. After 44 years of kowtowing to the Europeans, we are leaving.
Who knows what the next few years will bring for my country, but whatever happens, it has to be better than membership of a bloated and corrupt club that is the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...n-britons-to-unite-as-she-triggers-article-50

I'm struggling to find an unbiased line on the story. The establishment in all it's forms is attempting a blanket bombing of negativity and what can only go wrong when we leave the EU.

I'm listening to the radio and remainers of the BBC are wailing about what would happen if an exit strategy agreement between the UK and the EU can't be reached. Well, let me think....Europe stands to lose more if there is no exit agreement than the UK does, but all I'm hearing from the news is what could go wrong for UK not what could go wrong for the EU.

Latest posts

Back