Armed couple fends off trespassing BLM mob.

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Morgan101

Reaction score
This is a pathetically biased article. Even the title is biased.

Did the article make any mention of the "protesters" tearing down an iron gate that was marked Private Property to get on the property? Did the article mention that when the couple confronted the "protesters" telling them they were on private property they were threatened with bodily harm. The protesters who were armed with guns told the couple they would kill them, and their family, and their dog. THAT is when the couple armed themselves. They were not brandishing firearms at peaceful protesters. They feared for their lives, and for their family who was visiting at the time. They were having dinner on the patio of their home when they heard the noise, and found an unruly mob on their property.

The media is disgustingly, shamefully biased.

Illini Warrior

Reaction score
here's something to ponder >>> How many more neighbors of that gated community were standing by concealed & unobserved armed & ready to support these two?

that's what almost all well armed and trained & versed would be doing >>> after Ferguson don't be discounting the people in & around St Louis ....

Morgan101

Reaction score
They are all choir boys when the camera is running. Since when do they get a pass on breaking the law because they are protesting?

The victims are both practicing attorneys. They could probably teach the course on the use of deadly force. They would not have been arming themselves if they didn't firmly believe their lives were in danger. I would have done the same thing.

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I have no problem with the couple arming themselves. I do wish they had better muzzle awareness. The hubby was not too bad but the wife is waving the pistol around like it was a pointer.

Illini Warrior

Reaction score
I have no problem with the couple arming themselves. I do wish they had better muzzle awareness. The hubby was not too bad but the wife is waving the pistol around like it was a pointer.
they need to consult a security guy and call a landscaper with the recommended plans to fortify a bit >>> standing in the open like that with little of anything to retreat behind is bad ju ju - that's after calling a gated community bitch out meeting about pizz poor security - a crap gate does not the gated community make ....gun control 2.jpg

Last edited:

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

This is BS that now the city prosecuter wants to bring charges on this couple!

“I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns,” St. Louis Prosecutor Kimberly Gardner said, also condemning a separate “violent assault” in the city.

“We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated,” she insisted, saying her office was “currently working with the public and police to investigate these events.”

“Make no mistake: we will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable,” Gardner warned.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The Couple had became a target for jokes and keyboard commandos about their weapon handling skills . They probably could line their sights up and pull the trigger if needed . The thugs are being charged with destruction of property and assault over the gate and whatever else they did .
It brings up the point that do not pull a firearm unless you are ready to use it .
Iv head early reports that criminals in a small town near here broke into a house . The owner pulled a gun , criminals rushed him and got the gun away and killed him . Supposedly this happened last night . I haven't confirmed it yet .

Morgan101

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding unbelievably racist that is the ilk of this Prosecutor. If you are Black you get a pass. If you are White they will manufacture a way to prosecute you. Much like the idiot in Baltimore. They are a disgrace. If you can find it anywhere in the mainstream media see what happens in the murder trial (if there is one) of David Dorn, a retired Police Captain, who was murdered by thugs trying to rob a pawn shop. There was an arrest.

Rellgar

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score

“I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns,” St. Louis Prosecutor Kimberly Gardner said, also condemning a separate “violent assault” in the city.

“We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated,” she insisted, saying her office was “currently working with the public and police to investigate these events.”

“Make no mistake: we will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable,” Gardner warned.
I wont tolerate government officials like her that are ignorant and corrupt. She should be removed from office.

Maverick

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
In Black and White (Missouri)

STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Article 1, Section 23.

“That the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms, ammunition, and accessories typical to the normal function of such arms, in defense of his home, person, family and property, or when lawfully summoned in aid of the civil power, shall not be questioned. The rights guaranteed by this section shall be unalienable. Any restriction on these rights shall be subject to strict scrutiny and the state of Missouri shall be obligated to uphold these rights and shall under no circumstances decline to protect against their infringement. Nothing in this section shall be construed to prevent the general assembly from enacting general laws which limit the rights of convicted violent felons or those adjudicated by a court to be a danger to self or others as result of a mental disorder or mental infirmity."

Castle Doctrine: Enacted
Stand Your Ground: Enacted

Maverick

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Missouri Governor Tate Reeves (R) spoke up for the armed couple who stood outside their home to keep protesters away by saying they were “totally within their rights.”

Reeves added, “Private property still exists in this country and the 2nd Amendment is not for hunting—it’s for self defense.”

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Methinks who ever installed and runs the gated communities access control system needs sueing and sacking, the whole bloody purpose of gated communities is to keep undesirables and criminals out. I see a perfect example of people thinking that simply spending money guarantees their safety. And the couple need SAA training.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I'm also starting to think that many wealthy urbanites in gated communities are now questioning the reliability and safety of their current arrangements. Imagine how they feel thinking they live safely and securely apart from the plebs and peasants in the cities gated community, not only finding out their physical security aint worth diddly squat. But worse, the police and authorities ( in TYPICAL left wing fashion) consider THEM to be the criminals for daring to protect their property against an armed mob. I'll wager good money that real estate agents outside the city limits are in for a good time, this example is going to rattle through the upper classes like a hurricane and will further feed the white flight phenonema .

Last edited:

Latest posts