Are you prepared for your spouse to die?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a cemetery site on our property. My parents want to be buried here, my father in law is here and the wife and I plan to be buried here.
The problem that we're struggling with is what my wife will do if I die first. She would never be able to manage this place on her own. I've lost faith that our kids will be around to help. Maybe the grandkids will. We've also talked about giving this place away to a young couple when we're too old keep up with the work.

I have discussed this with my girlfriend and she said she thinks she would sell the house as she couldn't live in it without me there. I replied that if she goes first I had planned to set up a commune with only attractive women who would help do all the work. In return I would be so kind as to let them in to my secret chamber of love. To put it mildly my girlfriend wasn't best amused.

I have discussed this with my girlfriend and she said she thinks she would sell the house as she couldn't live in it without me there. I replied that if she goes first I had planned to set up a commune with only attractive women who would help do all the work. In return I would be so kind as to let them in to my secret chamber of love. To put it mildly my girlfriend wasn't best amused.
I just don't understand women. It sounds like a very reasonable solution to me. I guess she'd rather see you lonely. Hopefully you'll have many years to wear her down and convince her that your plan makes perfect sense.

I just don't understand women. It sounds like a very reasonable solution to me. I guess she'd rather see you lonely. Hopefully you'll have many years to wear her down and convince her that your plan makes perfect sense.

I think Karloshi has a better chance of winning the Lottery.

Okay, granted, I'm not in a relationship. But I feel like if I'm dead and gone, I don't care what my former significant other chooses to do. If I really love them I'd want them happy. And of course he'd need a whole commune of women because ain't no one woman in this world can replace me. :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back