Are There Any Preppers In The Sequim, Washington Area?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lewis County Wa
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I have my family and 2 other family's here at Fort Lewis in WA. State. The three of us all retired from the Army within 6 months of each other. Best prepper partners I could ask for. We all saw combat in Iraq and Afganistan. We served together on the same fire team for three tours of combat. When you have 2 buddies that you fought with and bled with their is no putting it into words the trust and loyalty you feel towards those people. People ask us if we would die for each other and we all said NO we will let the other fools were fighting die for their country.

From Kelso, I grew up in Longview. Graduated from Mark Morris. Kelso is not to far from fort Lewis. Glad their are others in western Washington that take prepping serious.

Latest posts

Back