Are there any preppers in Europe!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, here is one.
There are more but we are just a few
Thats about the jist of it. Im really starting to think that its just me, my girlfriend and my dogs. The opinion of everyone els in Europe seems to be that Im weird.

There a few on here! Several from the United Kingdom (Es gibt ein paar hier! Mehrere aus dem Vereinigten Königreich) (Istnieje kilka na tutaj! Kilka z Wielkiej Brytanii)

I hope everyone had a great Xmas and Hanuka and I wish Happy New Year to everyone. Glad to see Im not 100 % alone in Europe. Clydesdale, I think the left is the biggest enemy that we have at the moment. Civil War is looming in Europe over mass immigration. Especially of one particular religion that is hell bent on destroying our whole culture. (I don't think I need to mention which evil death cult I am talking about). The left are the ones that continue on this self destructive behavior. I left the UK because of the liberal left idiocy. This last few months I have kinda changed my thinking on what I am prepping for. I think civil war is more of a threat in Europe and the USA then the economic collapse. But to be honest, I think they will come hand in hand. Obama and his crew are now trying to remove the second amendment as well as the first amendment before this happens. I think before the end of his term the S will HTF for sure.

There actually is a forum for preppers from Europe; prepeu.com/forum

i was in germany and im a doomsday prepper but im moved to the US cause i felt the same way

So what is your opinion of the US since you lived in both continents in terms of chances of a melt down in society? Are the chances great in both countries? Would it be easier to survive here? And welcome to the US! We always welcome hard working individuals. Don't believe the garbage the left says about the right and that we are anti-immigration.

I am European.

And just so you know, you're not alone, most countries in Europe have their own prepper website with forum by now. which is why an international forum such as this is fairly quiet when it comes to Europeans.

I am in Northern Germany, an American but I have been here 25 years. We got lucky last year and found a "place to go". 4km in any direction is nothing - no people, no houses, nothing. One small (terrible road) leading to the property. Let me know if you want more info.

Ich bin Amerikaner und wohnt in Deutschland seit 1988. Wir haben ein Grundstück gekauft direkt an der Ostsee - mitte von nirgendwo, kein, ich meine nichts innerhalb 4Km in jedes Richtung. Ein sehr alte "Panzer Pfad" gehts zum Grundstück, und es ist ein schöne Versteck Platz.

I'm thinking Switzerland is the place to be in Europe in the SHTF. The only problem is getting in.
Hi Dr. Henley, yes Switzerland is indeed a beautiful country, but like you said getting in is a problem, especially after their recent referendum stopping all immigration. Switzerland is NOT in the EU and is an "island" inside the continent. The citizens of the country are the "Army", as every citizen is armed with their own military "supplies" at home (including weapons of so called "mass destruction" (haha). However, because of their unique position on the continent, and although not a EU member, it relies heavily upon imported goods, i.e. food in winter. Those beautiful pictures of the mountains are pretty, but almost all of the land is owned by "someone" and people in general are found "hiking" in even the most remote spots. Switzerland, due to their armed citizens, has the lowest crime rate probably "in the world". If I had "enough money" (which I don't) and if I could speak a 4th language (which I will not learn) the perfect spot would be an island off the coast of Sweden. Yes there are literally thousands available and you are definitely alone, and also "on your own" for literally everything. Oh well I don't want to write a novel, just thought I would comment on Switzerland. Have a great day, and stay locked and loaded.

Latest posts

Back