Are Suicides becoming Normalized?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The governments are trying to kill us, so why is this surprising?
The WEF's goal is to depopulate so in all honesty it doesn't surprise me at all, this is what they want and they are in control of most governments. What does surprise me is that so many go along with it. This is a huge amount of people, government and I can only guess "hospitals" that go along with this.

Just look a the suicide rates in Sweden, Norway and Finland each year because they live in 6 months of darkness and dreary times every year. Some folks are not built to cope with the loneliness and dark winters.
I never understood the problem that some people have with living in "darkness". Especially those that have been living there for generations. I lived in Alaska for many years. Even up on the Arctic ocean it didn't get total darkness 24 hours during winter. It was more like dusk for several hours during the day. I spent several years working in Antarctica, both summers and winters. Where I was located there would be a period of time that was 24 hours of total darkness. Summer would have a period of 24 hours of daylight. I preferred the short days vs long days. Some people that I worked with didn't deal with the darkness very well. Weak people?

when people live within arms reach of a power switch they will not be able to cope when the power grid goes down.
most people alive these days, especially in Britain, have not lived without electricity, they panic even when there is a minor power cut.

Why are you singling out Britain mate? It's debatable which countries will crack up first..;)

What's their motive?
I mean, in a thinned-out population there'll be fewer people to tax, and fewer customers for their companies, so what's in it for them?
If 100 people live on 100 hectares and share all the resources, and 99 of those people die, all the resources are left for one. If you leave 5 people you can control, you have a labor force. To many, and you have a revolution.

If 100 people live on 100 hectares and share all the resources, and 99 of those people die, all the resources are left for one. If you leave 5 people you can control, you have a labor force. To many, and you have a revolution.
that makes sense. its about REDUCING the population, not killing everyone off.
a reduced population post collapse suits me.

With the alleged Corona pandemic and the militant crackdown of the rulers against the people, the society was already divided and many became mentally ill by fear or job loss. Now the demography comes into play in Europe, more and more old people and less and less young people, many nurses have left the profession because of vaccination and threats against them during work.
In addition, the money is missing everywhere that the corrupt governments sink everything in the Ukraine and their own wages and the rest of the money alternative left-wing pissers and LGBT climate fanatics in the pants, so you have to save on the people and the government looks at it more favorable to old people cheaply to end than 20 years in a home to maintain.

The whole thing is just beginning, and it will get worse, bet that in 10 to 20 years everyone who can no longer work is labeled as useless for society and is transported by injection from this planet. Until then, the people live so in a matrix with web glasses that you no longer notice anything, the evil are to change the system in your favor, and they will pull it through, in their eyes, humanity is only a weakness because for you other laws will apply.
It's time to change something, or it's time for a big conflict that will eradicate this rotten society from the planet, because if it goes on like this, we will all lose everything.
Definitely too many sheep on this planet who do not see how you are wrapped around the finger by Klaus Schwab, if the sheep then have nothing more will not ask questions, but say "we had no other choice".

Why are the Dark Powers allowing our countries to be flooded with immigrants who increase the population?

Why are the Dark Powers allowing our countries to be flooded with immigrants who increase the population?
All simply to break the resistance of their own people and destroy the history of the nation.
You let foreign people immigrate, forbid critical opinions and look little by little the traditions disappear because they can disturb and offend the new ones.
Through a subsequent culture war, the overpopulation will be solved in the end and those responsible will be far away in a safe country and let themselves be fed in a luxury resort by locals.

Latest posts

Back