Are Suicides becoming Normalized?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we all start to feel sorry for these people or even try to understand them??
If and when I ever start to feel for them after the fact that they have gotten a brain from God, a free will also...and then they decided to trust "the voices" from doctors and do this to themselves.....I just assume that <I WILL ALSO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND AND FEEL SORRY FOR RAPISTS; MURDERERS; PEDOS; ARSONISTS; THIEVES AND OTHER SCUM OF THE EARTH PARASITES "who heard voices telling them TO DO IT"===because ""THEY HAVE MIGRANES; ARE CONFUSED OR CHANGED THEIR MINDS ---ALL OF A SUDDEN--- and now we have to "understand and feel" for them to and forgive the murder/pedo/thief/rapist too ???????????????????????
All bad things has a punishment and sometimes the punishment is having to live with your own self-mutilated body and soul or...have to live in a prison for a while to THINK ABOUT IT...
Everyone has a free will to do OR NOT to do what they wish in life. good/bad, correct/evil, friendly/hateful,
"self-mutilation" or soul scarring things with the devil or aggressive persons....
We have no duty to understand them, we do have a duty to tell them about our God and how he forgives bad and stupid decisions in life and offers a much better way.
They have the duty to themselves to take the advice or let it go to the pigs...
You can lead a jackass to a waterhole--but he has to drink for himself, Live free, Gary

Should we all start to feel sorry for these people or even try to understand them??
If and when I ever start to feel for them after the fact that they have gotten a brain from God, a free will also...and then they decided to trust "the voices" from doctors and do this to themselves.....I just assume that <I WILL ALSO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND AND FEEL SORRY FOR RAPISTS; MURDERERS; PEDOS; ARSONISTS; THIEVES AND OTHER SCUM OF THE EARTH PARASITES "who heard voices telling them TO DO IT"===because ""THEY HAVE MIGRANES; ARE CONFUSED OR CHANGED THEIR MINDS ---ALL OF A SUDDEN--- and now we have to "understand and feel" for them to and forgive the murder/pedo/thief/rapist too ???????????????????????
All bad things has a punishment and sometimes the punishment is having to live with your own self-mutilated body and soul or...have to live in a prison for a while to THINK ABOUT IT...
Everyone has a free will to do OR NOT to do what they wish in life. good/bad, correct/evil, friendly/hateful,
"self-mutilation" or soul scarring things with the devil or aggressive persons....
We have no duty to understand them, we do have a duty to tell them about our God and how he forgives bad and stupid decisions in life and offers a much better way.
They have the duty to themselves to take the advice or let it go to the pigs...
You can lead a jackass to a waterhole--but he has to drink for himself, Live free, Gary
You've got a good point assuming they're adults. These 13 and 14 year olds that are doing this are being abused and coerced I think.

Latest posts

Back