Are Covid Restrictions a Violation of your Individual Liberties?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm retired, too, as of a year and a half ago. But it will greatly affect the economy that you live in. And the rights that are taken away because of a virus. "We're all in this together" is a collective brainwash, and does not respect the rights of anyone as an individual. So just because you're not working a 9 to 5 anymore, doesn't mean that what is going on isn't going to affect you.

Not yet everywhere, but in some places already, you notice it when you are in such an area, it is enough a spark and that was the same for me today.
Even if it is not yet so far, I think it will unfortunately still come so far, I can not approve of this, but our politicians here provoke this with all their might. They know exactly that there is not one percent less cases with the closure of restaurants, but you close but everything to ruin the whole industry and not just this industry, the whole thing is an untrustworthy game.

In Germany, the conditions are becoming more and more like those in the 3rd Reich as far as Corona is concerned, especially from Berlin one reads more and more reports that the police go extremely brutal on Corona skeptics. For other opinions and demonstrations, the police remains relatively restrained, but if you eat a burger or apple on the street without a mask, there have already been incidents where people were taken away by the police because they were not wearing a mask.
People with a mask certificate are sometimes severely harassed by the police and lines "loyal fellow men", who still documented by video also lives dangerously.
I thought some time ago that the German government has slowly said goodbye to such dirty methods, but unfortunately the German government takes Hitler's recipes out of the drawer again. Even Jews in Germany say that these methods are exactly the same as the SS methods of that time and people are really afraid.

France is now planning to introduce a green card, which will be given only to those who vaccinate against Corona, and only people with this card will be allowed to use public transport and other services. If this goes through, France will definitely burn, there is already enough unrest in France and the country is a bomb, apparently the French government is very keen on digging its own grave. What is going on here in Europe is a disaster, they are literally provoking a riot, if that ever starts then I definitely say good night.

This is Germany today, if you look at it like this then you have to say that it will not end well.
https://reitschuster.de/post/polizei-mit-faeusten-gegen-die-pressefreiheit/

Christmas in Germany, or what is also here at the time also more and more sad reality, everyone who sees this video will understand how the legal situation is today and what probably still awaits us. One notices but more and more that many people are no longer agree with such dirty methods, it will be until spring probably still very hot.

https://t.me/querdenker943/1813

Christmas in Germany, or what is also here at the time also more and more sad reality, everyone who sees this video will understand how the legal situation is today and what probably still awaits us. One notices but more and more that many people are no longer agree with such dirty methods, it will be until spring probably still very hot.

https://t.me/querdenker943/1813

It's even worse if you understand what they are talking....

Well in the past the Police was still "Your Friend and Helper" for the decent People, that was the saying, today it doesn't look like that anymore. Fortunately, we in Switzerland do not yet have the same conditions as in Germany, but here, too, dealing is getting tougher. Fortunately, not all Police officers are the deluded henchmen of a Dictatorial State, but there are more and more of them. Exactly these would-be Rambos that are now hanging out the strong and arbitrarily harassing passers-by ruin the reputation of your profession and destroy the public's trust in you, but you are not even aware of that.
A few Months ago such Policemen would have been safely dismissed with this behavior because they would have been a disgrace for their unit, today these henchmen come in the front row and you let passers-by, elderly people and children take action without consequence, be that with Water cannons or brutal verbal intimidation, the dark time is coming again and people are hiding out of fear that the system will achieve its goal this way.

The Biontech founder who "invented" the Corona vaccine does not want to be vaccinated with his vaccine at this time. He has dodged a few inquiries about this with curious arguments, it seems that he himself is not so convinced of this miracle cure. Numerous politicians in Europe force their people to vaccinate, but for the time being they don't want to know anything about it, or they let themselves be given a fake vaccination like London's mayor.
Since the long announced second wave is now already underway, the Austrian Corona Boss Kurz already announces the third wave and sends his people into the 3 lockdown.
All in all, the economic damage here will probably exceed the Corona damage by a hundredfold, the spring will probably be another since many stores and restaurants will probably never open again.

Who is interested in it, here it has another good article.
https://www.wochenblick.at/horror-risiken-nach-corona-impfung-bekaempft-koerper-eigene-zellen/

FL Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go 性交 Yourself”

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Wednesday did not mince words on a congested conference call with Biden and federal health authorities who are seeking to prohibit domestic travel to and from the Sunshine State. DeSantis and Biden exchanged salvos of biting barbs after the criminal president said the federal government had authority to “restrict movement” of the people.

Also on the call were “Deep State” Dr. Fauci and acting CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, both of whom championed Biden’s idea and told DeSantis that surging cases in Florida threatened to undermine the federal government’s expansive efforts to mitigate spread across the country. Florida, Dr. Fauci said, was the epicenter of Covid-19 mutations, and argued that new variants accounted for between 15-35% of new cases in Florida.

Walensky argued on the call that any attempt by DeSantis to resist a federally mandated travel ban would be immoral, selfish, and possibly illegal.

Biden echoed her words, and he berated DeSantis for having left Florida’s economy open during “the dark days of Covid.” Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“C’mon, man, Florida needs our help, and you need vaccines, which are hard to come by, isn’t that right, Dr. Fauci,” Biden said.

The “Deep State” doctor replied in the affirmative, telling DeSantis that he expects the prevalence of the UK variant to double or triple every week to 10 days.

“Governor, do you want to be responsible for reinfecting the nation? Truth is, we don’t even know how effective current vaccines are against the UK strain.

DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities over financially incentivized federal officials.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go 性交 yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

In closing, it seems obvious that Team Biden favors perpetual lockdowns and a stagnant economy, keeping Americans imprisoned under a de facto state of medical martial law.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/02/11/gov-desantis-tells-biden-go-性交-yourself/

Latest posts

Back