Are Covid Restrictions a Violation of your Individual Liberties?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtDiva

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The jurist in question is one Samuel A. Alito Jr., and his words – panned by radical leftists for daring to suggest that individual freedom is a good idea – came in the form of an address to the Federalist Society’s Annual Lawyers’ Convention on November 12.

Supreme Court Justice Alito Takes Aim At COVID-19 Restrictions

Most Americans have likely never realized how much of an infringement of their constitutional rights the Coronavirus restrictions have been – and continue to be. Sure, many are outraged that tin-pot dictator governors are telling them to stay at home or wear masks or that they are not allowed to host family gatherings at Thanksgiving. That is just the tip of the iceberg, though, when it comes to how extensively these megalomaniacal officials are disfiguring the Constitution.

The judge ran down the list, nailing down violations most Americans have likely not even considered. The banning of public events, to begin with. Alito pointed out that “live speeches, conferences, lectures, meetings” were all protected by the right to freedom of speech. He mentioned the closure of houses of worship – another breach of the First Amendment. Next, Alito referred to “access to the courts, or a constitutional right to a speedy trial.” All manner of legal proceedings has been put on hold during the lockdowns, in violation of the Sixth Amendment.

Stay safe DD

Here it comes...

U.N. Chief Guterres Demands End to Coal-Fired Power in a Reset World

post-coronavirus reset world

The Great Reset should seek to lend a voice to those who have been left behind, so that everyone who is willing to “co-shape” the future can do so. The reset that we need is not a revolution or a shift to some new ideology… Some of the pillars of the global system will need to be replaced, and others repaired or strengthened. To achieve shared progress, prosperity, and health requires nothing more – or less.

Ulitmately Schwab says the trade, taxation, and competition rules that reflect decades of neoliberal influence are over.

ne·o·lib·er·al

adjective
adjective: neo-liberal; adjective: neoliberal favoring policies that promote free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.

noun
noun: neo-liberal; plural noun: neo-liberals; noun: neoliberal; plural noun: neoliberals an advocate or supporter of free-market capitalism, deregulation, and reduction in government spending.

I was, and still am OK with the first lockdown. At that juncture nobody knew what they were dealing with. The chinese were lying about its lethality; Fauci was just lying non stop about EVERYTHING. We at first, we didn't realize Fauci et al were dishing us a bunch of lies they KNEW not to be true. His own bio indicates he knew hydroxychloroquine was effective against coronavirus. But once physicians galore said there WERE effective treatments proven to prevent, reduce severity and death, and it only appeared to be deadly pretty much for just the elderly and those with prior respiratory issues, the lockdowns should have stopped, never to be repeated. Now the lies about Got to lockdown again all over Europe and here, no Thanksgiving and no Christmas, well.............enough already! Their lies are being spewed just like Sidney Powell said, like the fraud evidence gushing from a "fire hose". Any subsequent lockdowns will not only be infringing on our rights, it will be the beginninf of total tyranny IMHO.

Absolutely its a violation of our rights and libertys. I ignore the stupid "recommendations " now.

But what happens when the Dems make you get a vaccine or you can’t enter a super market to buy food without proving vaccination? Or work? Or get on a plane? Or go in your Bank? The list goes on. My answer of course is out and out REBELLION IN THEIR FACE! Not letting them leave their own houses. But that’s me.

I was, and still am OK with the first lockdown. At that juncture nobody knew what they were dealing with. The chinese were lying about its lethality; Fauci was just lying non stop about EVERYTHING. We at first, we didn't realize Fauci et al were dishing us a bunch of lies they KNEW not to be true. His own bio indicates he knew hydroxychloroquine was effective against coronavirus. But once physicians galore said there WERE effective treatments proven to prevent, reduce severity and death, and it only appeared to be deadly pretty much for just the elderly and those with prior respiratory issues, the lockdowns should have stopped, never to be repeated. Now the lies about Got to lockdown again all over Europe and here, no Thanksgiving and no Christmas, well.............enough already! Their lies are being spewed just like Sidney Powell said, like the fraud evidence gushing from a "fire hose". Any subsequent lockdowns will not only be infringing on our rights, it will be the beginninf of total tyranny IMHO.

They tricked us and royally screwed a lot of Small Businesses owners the first time. I will NEVER agree to another lockdown!

But what happens when the Dems make you get a vaccine or you can’t enter a super market to buy food without proving vaccination? Or work? Or get on a plane? Or go in your Bank? The list goes on. My answer of course is out and out REBELLION IN THEIR FACE! Not letting them leave their own houses. But that’s me.

That would pretty much start shxt that can lead to an unrest the likes our generation never witness.

I would say wholeheartedly YES these restrictions are an egregious violation of out liberties. IMHO the worst is the United States Government telling its own citizens they cannot go to Church. I am shocked, disgusted, and outraged. I don't know which is worse; the Government for saying it, or the brainless sheeple that go along with it.

1605711944521.png

Yes the restrictions here are also a violation of our individual freedoms and it is getting worse and worse. Our otherwise already not so capable government lets itself be driven before a not elected task force before itself and takes over already nearly 1 to 1 their suggestions, although of these educated theorists every four weeks again times new heads emerge which one has never seen to before.
Today it was decided that from Tuesday all restaurants in the whole country will be closed, without exception, although the restaurants have invested thousands of francs in protective measures and it is impossible for contagion to occur in probably 95% of all restaurants. The same government that decides this, however, leaves the ski resorts open, even though people are piling up in the cable cars...
Recreational and sports facilities must also be closed while ski resorts can remain open.
The whole thing is becoming more and more unbelievable and they are already threatening every week if the numbers do not go down there will be even tougher measures, you make so the whole economy broken.
The only thing you can do after the government is work, and then best just sit at home.
It has now been decided that restaurants may reopen at an R value below 0.9, which will probably be impossible before June more the case, so the whole industry is ruined and there will be thousands of unemployed who can no longer find anything, but the politicians do not care.
In the media, they only allow people to speak out who demand even tougher measures, critical voices are not listened to or are muzzled.
In Switzerland it runs more and more like in Germany with the dictator Mrs. Merkel. Whoever raises public criticism or goes to public events that criticize the measures receives a visit from the police and is intimidated or is publicly denounced by the media that he loses everything including his job, this procedure is very dangerous and reminds me of the 3rd Reich.
It is exactly the same if one is critical of the "all-healing vaccination", one is not heard and one gets repression to feel, especially in certain countries.

I think sooner or later this will cause a huge uprising, I do not like that it could come to that but you leave the population no choice, because you take away our livelihood, lock us up more and more and treat us like dangerous lepers.

That is exactly what is going on in some of our blue states. I moved from one in July, and those were the rules, except for the visit from the police. Luckily where we live now, I don't have to put up with any of that garbage. I am staying at home right now, but only because I do have covid. My 10 days are up on Sunday, though. Things are completely open in our state, and wearing a mask is a suggestion, not a mandate. Remember all those videos that came out in February from China? The chinese people sometimes being boarded up in their homes? One person being allowed out every three days for food for the family? The "singing" on the balconies that the liberals thought was so beautiful? I think it gave our politicians too many ideas.

Yes, it gave our politicians too many ideas and, above all, too much power, you can see that above all in the ideas of politicians in Germany. In September, the German health minister said they had taught from the things in the spring and there would definitely not be a second complete Lockdowon under him. It was all a lie, in Germany the second lockdown has been in force since this week, including some coarser curfews. There are still a lot of people from the German people who demand even tougher measures, even if I can hardly imagine how these partially brainwashed people imagine even tougher measures, the next step will then be camp, with these things you have in this one Country sadly enough experience. The current lockdown in Germany is guaranteed not to be over on January 10th, but will probably last until the end of April, the German government is apparently already being advised, but you are not communicating this because you otherwise fear a popular uprising.
The third complete lockdown is now starting in Austria, the air is already very thick and the population is angry, the same as in Italy. In France the air is always bad, there is currently enough a spark or incident with the police and the whole country will burn within a short time, a rather very hot situation that could bring the European Union to the brink of the abyss very quickly.

Measures are still being taken here in Switzerland, but I expect even tougher times here and the destruction of entire professional sectors by spring and there will be thousands of unemployed people who will be very angry.
The virus is one thing, I take it seriously, but our policy thinks it is better to destroy tens of thousands of jobs and livelihoods even though you will never get this virus away, it is very badly yet to come.
What is, above all, a very big problem, the government does not want to hear other opinions, everyone who has a different opinion than the coronary government is quickly silenced, either to be disputed in the media or by a visit from the police who behave like Gestapo agents.
I think our biggest enemy at the moment is the media who propagate every Corona case as the ultimate catastrophe and comment out of nowhere "experts" who want to distinguish themselves, including power-obsessed politicians. All in all, we will provoke the ultimate popular uprising in the near future, it doesn't take much anymore and this bomb goes off.

Apparently that's wanted, sad but true, I'm more and more convinced every day that that's exactly what they want up there.

Last edited:
Thank God I dont live in a state that is in total lockdown mode. We experienced it a few weeks here in Texas at the first of this "pandemic", but our household never really felt it since hunny is retired and I work at an essential business along with everywhere we needed to go shopping during that time. Cant remember if it was two or three weeks, not long compared to other states. I just couldn't imagine the hardships of families not being able to support themselves to provide their families basic needs. Our Governor here has already stated there will be no more state wide shutdowns. Now local Mayors may be different. . . The city we go shopping in still has a mask mandate for all businesses, but most will let you shop mow if you dont wear one and that is the city I work in. For work I have to have a mask on at all times unless I work in the cold room and the only one in there.

Thank God I dont live in a state that is in total lockdown mode. We experienced it a few weeks here in Texas at the first of this "pandemic", but our household never really felt it since hunny is retired and I work at an essential business along with everywhere we needed to go shopping during that time. Cant remember if it was two or three weeks, not long compared to other states. I just couldn't imagine the hardships of families not being able to support themselves to provide their families basic needs. Our Governor here has already stated there will be no more state wide shutdowns. Now local Mayors may be different. . . The city we go shopping in still has a mask mandate for all businesses, but most will let you shop mow if you dont wear one and that is the city I work in. For work I have to have a mask on at all times unless I work in the cold room and the only one in there.

Texas has the BEST GOVERNOR in the country...most likely world! Kemp didn’t really do badly with Covid...actually agreed with what he did. But he is a traitor to all Americans. I would like to see him hang.

Texas has the BEST GOVERNOR in the country...most likely world! Kemp didn’t really do badly with Covid...actually agreed with what he did. But he is a traitor to all Americans. I would like to see him hang.
Call his office and tell them if he doesn't call a special session he will be recalled.

I was just shopping, because the authorities have now shortened the landing opening times and even fewer people are allowed in the shops, there are now 2 security guys in front of the entrance. One of the two was the classic security guy from the book, 180 m tall and a box who enjoyed his "limited power". I looked at his jacket in front of the entrance and thought shit, the guys came from another country 50 km away and are doing the strong man in an area you don't know.
I looked at the guy very angry with my mask and of course he noticed what I didn't miss. He then asked me if I had a problem, I then told him that I actually had no problems except with external corona security staff who intimidate the population here.
Now based on his facial expression, I know exactly that he would like to give me one right now or wrap me up.
He said I should be careful, I then told him that there were a lot of people watching him, I also told him that we all remember politicians and people and their faces that are now limiting us, and that the day of reckoning will come at some point becomes.
The guy then became aggressive and threatened to call the police, I told him he should do that if he wanted, but that I'm not the only one who sees it that way.
A minute later the boss of the store came and hung himself in there and clarified the situation a little, the security and I then went our way with a bad look.
I would have lost to the guy, but if he had touched me he would have paid for it in some way.

When I think back to the end of last year I would never have thought that within a year we would end up in such an opinion and political dictatorship, it all left its mark on me and I have to say openly and honestly that I was different because of that See the world of today differently, and I have to be careful that my inner warrior doesn't lean out too far. But one day, if it continues like this, I will no longer have it under control, and if the situation could come where one of these Corona Gesatpo people comes to me with violence, then it will have very bad consequences for him.
I am realizing more and more that not only I have this problem, the mood here is more and more tipped and it all leaves wounds, confidence in politics is no longer being restored that quickly.

Latest posts

Back