apocoliptic signs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
possably on a biblical scale
new years eve 2011, thousands of black birds, spirlings,in a mile n a half radias, die in Beebe county AK, with not one reason why, in the same time period, in chesa peek bay 2 million fish die and wash up on shore, while again in the same time period 200 cattle mysteriously die!
dont know about you guys but this seriously freaks me out!

possably on a biblical scale
new years eve 2011, thousands of black birds, spirlings,in a mile n a half radias, die in Beebe county AK, with not one reason why, in the same time period, in chesa peek bay 2 million fish die and wash up on shore, while again in the same time period 200 cattle mysteriously die!
dont know about you guys but this seriously freaks me out!
I don't think animals are caable of mass suicide. That is more a human thing when following somw whack job wannabe preacher. Such as "Heaven's Gate" down in San Diego.

a weather forcaster in thr area brought up the doppler 3d view as the birds weere in such a mass it was picked up, there was an un-explainable loud noise at 7000 feet (4000 feet above the birds or so) and followed them, this story is crazy cuz in revelations it talks about-- and the birds shall fall from the sky, and the fish shall die in the sea...., yah im trippen lmao

a weather forcaster in thr area brought up the doppler 3d view as the birds weere in such a mass it was picked up, there was an un-explainable loud noise at 7000 feet (4000 feet above the birds or so) and followed them, this story is crazy cuz in revelations it talks about-- and the birds shall fall from the sky, and the fish shall die in the sea...., yah im trippen lmao
Sometimes I am amazed at what is going on. The Bible talks about a cashless society.... We are getting close to that. I hardly ever carry cash. I am waiting for stores to stop accepting it. There was talk of killing off the penny. They said it cost more to make it than it is worth.

ya, the penny is more zink than anything, only pennies made before 83 have any copper, and the rest 86 that have any silver, that will suck if we go moneyless, my credit sucks so bad they wont give me plastic, and ill be damned if they tatt a freaken bar code on me!

ya, the penny is more zink than anything, only pennies made before 83 have any copper, and the rest 86 that have any silver, that will suck if we go moneyless, my credit sucks so bad they wont give me plastic, and ill be damned if they tatt a freaken bar code on me!
I like ink, but not a damn bar code on my forehead!

You see in revelations it ses all the fish will die well think the fukushima meltdown and it ses all the water will turn red The bp crood oil spill things in revelations are comeing tru and here is somefing els it ses that the mark of the beast will be in the hand or the forhead look at those micro chips that peaple now have to have in them. I buy a magazine called newdawn it the best

You see in revelations it ses all the fish will die well think the fukushima meltdown and it ses all the water will turn red The bp crood oil spill things in revelations are comeing tru and here is somefing els it ses that the mark of the beast will be in the hand or the forhead look at those micro chips that peaple now have to have in them. I buy a magazine called newdawn it the best
It says in Revelations Chapter 8 that 1/3 of all living things in the sea will die...

Revelation Chapter 8

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

It says in Revelations Chapter 8 that 1/3 of all living things in the sea will die...

Revelation Chapter 8

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Thank you for clarifying that, I saw it earlier and wanted to but was unable to due to work.

I dont care I go to church but that dont mean I stay awake any way every ones sees the lord in many diffrent ways and if thats how I see it so be it.

Your mark of the beast is coming soon , pick one up at your local retailer when you get your flu shot next year.

- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Moral Decay of America: Pop Star Ke$ha Says Her Vagina is Haunted
Posted By yihan On October 25, 2013 @ 11:36 am In Featured Stories,Tile | No Comments
Decadence, debauchery and depravity poisoning a whole generation
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 25, 2013
Pop star Ke$ha, whose audience consists of pre-teen girls, says her vagina is haunted and had to be exorcised because she had sex with a ghost.
This is who a whole generation of young children and teenagers look up to as their idol.
Whereas Ke$ha thinks her vagina needs to be exorcised, in reality popular culture and society in general needs to be exorcised of talentless, satanic, occult-promoting pop stars like her, who are brainwashing kids with a poisonous message of amoral, vacuous, nihilistic depravity.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/moral-decay-of-america-pop-star-keha-says-her-vagina-is-haunted/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2012 Infowars. All rights reserved.

- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Moral Decay of America: Pop Star Ke$ha Says Her Vagina is Haunted
Posted By yihan On October 25, 2013 @ 11:36 am In Featured Stories,Tile | No Comments
Decadence, debauchery and depravity poisoning a whole generation
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 25, 2013
Pop star Ke$ha, whose audience consists of pre-teen girls, says her vagina is haunted and had to be exorcised because she had sex with a ghost.
This is who a whole generation of young children and teenagers look up to as their idol.
Whereas Ke$ha thinks her vagina needs to be exorcised, in reality popular culture and society in general needs to be exorcised of talentless, satanic, occult-promoting pop stars like her, who are brainwashing kids with a poisonous message of amoral, vacuous, nihilistic depravity.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/moral-decay-of-america-pop-star-keha-says-her-vagina-is-haunted/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2012 Infowars. All rights reserved.
Her vagina is not haunted,she just sold it to satan.She is nothing more than an illuminati wannabe and she is the exact definition of moral decay.IMO,she is just another talentless trailer trash ho bag peddling her ### for fame and fortune.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back