Anyone up for being prepper pen-pals of sorts?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamsa1997

Reaction score
I'm 17 in case anyone was curious and just thought I'd suggest the idea since most preppers in their teens like myself don't have the time to go and meet up with other preppers but I always seem to find time to sit on my iPad on facebook and the like which if I'm online anyway,why not make it about prepping?

PM me if you're up for pen-paling especially if in the uk (easier to exchange notes on prepping since laws the same,an American would have an utterly different perspective that would be off less use to me) but I'm open to chatting with a Yank.

Yea I'd offer a partnership but I'm way over in ZA twenty four kilometers away from south deep mine and fifty away from another both are part of the top ten biggest mine list and deepest mine list.

At the same time both are on an 'extinct' fault line which is reopening as the mine gets deeper but any help you need I'll be more than glad to help.

always thought that advice was good,no matter if it came over the puddle or not,heck I've learnt alot and I take advice from all directions...cowboys included ;)

Latest posts

Back