Anyone noticing a lot of bank branches closing?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't read through all the replies.
However I have noticed this.
We have had to switch banks 3 times due to local branches closing.
We are small business owners, and not everything can be done online.

I believe this action is to push us further into digital currency.

Get more people comfortable with online banking, less need for cash.

Call me paranoid but I keep most of my cash at home in this fireproof/waterproof bag/wallet rather than entrust it to any bank..:)

fireproof-wallet.jpg

Call me paranoid but I keep most of my cash at home in this fireproof/waterproof bag/wallet rather than entrust it to any bank..:)

View attachment 17489
I am thinking about buying a fireproof gun safe, one big enough for my peashooters and anything else of value

Cash is in 3 different firesafes. The only one not on the fire evacuate list is the gun safe. But it’s contents are.
Last time I Evaced, they were wrapped in moving blankets and went into the hotel room. Now I have enough cases.

Last edited:
Cash is in 3 different firesafes. The only one not on the fire evacuate list is the gun safe. But it’s contents are.
Last time I Evaced, they were wrapped in moving blankets and went into the hotel room. Now I have enough cases.

We got cases for all of our weapons last year. Just felt like we needed them. Finally bought enough army boxes for the ammo too. So much easier to move if we have to!

Speaking of money, in a hardcore SHTF situation it won't be worth much because we can't eat it as this poor slob found out in the 'Survivors (1975)' TV series, he starved to death in the apocalypse because he should have converted the cash into food BEFORE things hit the fan..:)

Survs-eat-money.jpg

Even ATM's / cash machines might not give us any lolly as I found out the hard way when visiting my pal in Leicester (England) a few years ago; I tried to get some cash out of one but a BS message came up saying something about "Not authorised", even though I had enough cash in my bank (Lloyds) and it was a Lloyds machine.
I complained to the bank later but they didn't know why the machine had refused me.
Lesson learnt- don't rely on cash machines..:)

Things will be scary as banks are insolvent and will be going down soon in accordance with the CABAL's current plan.
I don't know how this will impact bank debit & Credit cards.

If one US bank goes down how will that impact merchants?
When one bank defaults others will follow.

Will this spook merchants to fear collection on credit cards they process for sales?
If it does, will they just say "to be safe no more bank cards; cash only."?

Be safe and have cash on hand the next four weeks.

Things will be scary as banks are insolvent and will be going down soon in accordance with the CABAL's current plan.
I don't know how this will impact bank debit & Credit cards.

If one US bank goes down how will that impact merchants?
When one bank defaults others will follow.

Personally I don’t see how it won’t put an end to using CC‘s. After all, the banks are the ones that process those cards.

Look at the positive on the banks going down. This will take out the Central Banks. The problem is that the WEFers and biden Regime plan on replacing them with digital currency THEY control. We can never allow that to happen. Being EMPd at that point would put a stop to the evil globalists plans and remove their source of power.

I have been out of the processing side of credit cards many years.
When I was part of that world there was float time before the merchant got his money.

Both the CABAL and the White Hats need for the banks to go down. The only question is how will they come back up?
The CABAL wants it new and improved with CBDCs.
The White Hats wants a free floating non centralized system to be created after the collapse.

I see this as a football game in which the CABAL has designed a crazy play.
The runner must intentionally fumble the ball and his teammates will be waiting for it.
However, in that short moment it is still a free ball in which anything is possible.

So too in the banking collapse - timing and sequence must be absolutely perfect otherwise the CABAL looses the game.

Last edited:
Banks closing? What? We just had 2 new banks...banks, not branches, open here in the last couple months.
They are like cockroaches multiplying and never dying

We're in the bible belt, and have tons of churches, but banks and Mexican restaurants have them beat in this town.

Latest posts

Back