Anyone noticing a lot of bank branches closing?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
A couple of years ago our old bank "Citibank", a bank we had been with for 30 years closed its only branch in our area. Now if we needed to cash a large check, we could not. The nearest branch is Dallas and that is over 4hours away. Of course you can "cash" a check INTO your account but, to actually get cash in return, you had to use an ATM and stand there taking money out in 500 increments, often for a fee on each withdrawal. Even if you had more cash in the bank than the check you were cashing only part of the money was availible for your use for several days. We have since switched to our other bank, a local credit union.

Wondering what others are experiencing out there?

Found this...

https://wolfstreet.com/2018/08/15/why-atm-disappearing-after-wave-of-bank-branch-closures/
Yet another "nudge" into a digital spy currency by the WEF.

BOA branch in the plaza I pick up mail is shut down. Subway and Starbucks too. Reopened for a little while then shut back down again. Acutally, the only business that survived this mess is the Print shop/mailboxes etc. They were deemed essential because of mail. They got a boost because they were the only printshop open and could print Covid signs. Had to be tough, cause the main employee told me his take on one day was $6 and change Until the signs were needed. My wife’s clinic gave them the business cause they were the only print shop open.
WF in a Walmart plaza shut down, ATMs not even working.
I get varying amounts that I can get from an ATM. As low a 400, high as 1600. I made it a practice to get 500 steadily until I got my cash reserves up to where I want. I got a safe and a gun, they are not giving me diddly squat for interest anyway.

This was on my news feed today.

Attachments

• B8DD15F1-6A43-40E4-A07E-9CD84840CC87.png
    B8DD15F1-6A43-40E4-A07E-9CD84840CC87.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 0
From Clif High.

WARNING SALTY LANGUAGE!!

Clif explains by using CASH daily, we can all bring down the Central Banks!!! And exactly why this is necessary in order to STOP the WEF!!!

https://clifhighvideos.com/20220803a/
“We’re at war with the Khazarian Mafia and their central banks. Using cash as often as you can strategically diminishes their power.

• 00:13 You’re at war with the Khazarian Mafia and their central banks
  • 02:00 They want you to use their CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) and forget about bitcoin, gold
  • 02:57 Catherine Austin Fitts #CashEveryDay – Solari Report
  • 05:00 性交 the central bank, use cash every day
  • 07:13 Want to eliminate 13 out of 14 people“

It’s more ATMs that we are seeing less of now with private companies taking over your Banks ATM of which of course you now have to pay a fee. Perhaps another nudge towards a cashless society. Certainly many branches have been closed in rural areas

A couple of years ago our old bank "Citibank", a bank we had been with for 30 years closed its only branch in our area. Now if we needed to cash a large check, we could not. The nearest branch is Dallas and that is over 4hours away. Of course you can "cash" a check INTO your account but, to actually get cash in return, you had to use an ATM and stand there taking money out in 500 increments, often for a fee on each withdrawal. Even if you had more cash in the bank than the check you were cashing only part of the money was availible for your use for several days. We have since switched to our other bank, a local credit union.

Wondering what others are experiencing out there?

Found this...

https://wolfstreet.com/2018/08/15/why-atm-disappearing-after-wave-of-bank-branch-closures/
Yet another "nudge" into a digital spy currency by the WEF.
Yes, many banks branches here are closing their doors, locking the doors to the ATM machines so you can't withdraw.
The limits of withdraw have been decreased.
With the 'cashless' society agenda, you have too much control over your life with cash. THEY want that control.
Like in China, some rating score, if you score low, like, ie: didn't pay a bill on time, or put too much stuff into the garbage(that's monitored too)-you are punished by not being able/allowed to purchase a train ticket, or buy other things.
I think in India, if you are not on the I.D. program (probably similar to China's) you can't buy food or medicine. And even if you did get on the system, but the system went down, or they just can't pull up your 'file'.....you are not getting anything.
People are dieing. Then of course, they say it's a covid related death. They were reporting hundreds if not thousands of deaths back in 202 and 2021 as covid deaths or 'covid related'....meaning, no money, no food=starve to death. but the news never said it was starving to death. And if you try to look it up, it's hard to find, but it is there. Not sure if I first saw it on Ice Age Farmer or someone else who watches the papers and news from around the world. Other countries' new agencies are corrupt, but not as much as North America's, with their scripted shows.
Try not to have money in the bank. I know it's hard, but it'll be even harder if you can't take any of it out at all. Remember, once your money is in the bank, it is considered legally, as THEIR money. And they can do what they want with it.

Yes, many banks branches here are closing their doors, locking the doors to the ATM machines so you can't withdraw.
The limits of withdraw have been decreased.
With the 'cashless' society agenda, you have too much control over your life with cash. THEY want that control.
Like in China, some rating score, if you score low, like, ie: didn't pay a bill on time, or put too much stuff into the garbage(that's monitored too)-you are punished by not being able/allowed to purchase a train ticket, or buy other things.
I think in India, if you are not on the I.D. program (probably similar to China's) you can't buy food or medicine. And even if you did get on the system, but the system went down, or they just can't pull up your 'file'.....you are not getting anything.
People are dieing. Then of course, they say it's a covid related death. They were reporting hundreds if not thousands of deaths back in 202 and 2021 as covid deaths or 'covid related'....meaning, no money, no food=starve to death. but the news never said it was starving to death. And if you try to look it up, it's hard to find, but it is there. Not sure if I first saw it on Ice Age Farmer or someone else who watches the papers and news from around the world. Other countries' new agencies are corrupt, but not as much as North America's, with their scripted shows.
Try not to have money in the bank. I know it's hard, but it'll be even harder if you can't take any of it out at all. Remember, once your money is in the bank, it is considered legally, as THEIR money. And they can do what they want with it.

Okay, agree try not to keep money (at least personal vs business), in the banks. But, here is the problem; I fully expect that they will go "digital" almost overnight with perhaps a short period of time in which people will be able to exchange paper money for digits in a computer. This may happen in the middle of a "crisis" of some kind. Historically, this kind of thing (gold buy backs come to mind) come with a rip-off. So say the money in the bank is exchanged 1-1 while money during the turn in you may get .90 on the dollar with some excuse attached...
I don't think there will be anything that is going to stop this train unfortunately. People have become accustomed to using cards. How many people under 30 know how to reconcile a checkbook anymore?

Okay, agree try not to keep money (at least personal vs business), in the banks. But, here is the problem; I fully expect that they will go "digital" almost overnight with perhaps a short period of time in which people will be able to exchange paper money for digits in a computer. This may happen in the middle of a "crisis" of some kind. Historically, this kind of thing (gold buy backs come to mind) come with a rip-off. So say the money in the bank is exchanged 1-1 while money during the turn in you may get .90 on the dollar with some excuse attached...
I don't think there will be anything that is going to stop this train unfortunately. People have become accustomed to using cards. How many people under 30 know how to reconcile a checkbook anymore?
if allowed a cashless society is the end of most if not all of humanity. It only takes one despot regime or a one world order elite who doesn’t like your politics your religion or ethnicity and your livelihood is frozen at the push of a button. At the very best you’ll be merely a slave with no personality or opinion. The ancient ones did foretell. What must come to pass. A choice between Caesar or Jesus it may come to just that.
F55036BE-71D4-4592-A2BD-BE80B1CD0D05.jpeg

if allowed a cashless society is the end of most if not all of humanity. It only takes one despot regime or a one world order elite who doesn’t like your politics your religion or ethnicity and your livelihood is frozen at the push of a button. At the very best you’ll be merely a slave with no personality or opinion. The ancient ones did foretell. What must come to pass. A choice between Caesar or Jesus it may come to just that. View attachment 17026

For those who are into Revelations: “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

People keep looking for a physical mark because they read this literally. The bible is full of indirect representations. I spent two hours, six days a week for the entirety of my schooling studying Theology. This is my interpretation.

In the context of the old speech:

The right hand is the hand that does things, and the forehead is a representation of thought.

To "mark" is tally or keep track of.

So the “mark” is actually having a tally or tracking of your thoughts or actions.

You will not be able to do or think unless you believe and adhere to the ways of the beast.

It seems we are but one short step away if not already there.

There are different interpretations of Revelation as well as lively debates. While I am not a theologian, I go along more so with a real mark…therefore giving humanity a clear choice. But in the end, the Beast and his minions are going to attempt to control the food and us, either way.

Revelations was written in Greek; the word we got through multi-language translation and reads as “mark” is : αντιστοιχία

Which means correspondence (correspondentia in Latin) In context of the scripture, it means to follow or to keep track of through constant feedback.

Keep your eyes open for all options!

Last edited:
Revelations was written in Greek; the word we read as “mark” is : αντιστοιχία

Which means correspondence (correspondentia in Latin) In context of the scripture, it means to follow or to keep track of through constant feedback.

Keep your eyes open for all options!
Social score maybe?

Social score maybe?

Definitely could be!

Or, if once things go digital...every credit card has a code in that long number they give you. 52 might mean your state, 36 master card, visa, discover....I have little doubt the "mark of the beast" could be such as well, 00 meaning the federal government, 36 your state, 22 your region in a state, 6 your level of social score (which might allow or disallow certain purchases)... The ancient jews played around with something similar to numerology where numbers and series of numbers had hidden meanings. It is why things like 7 horns, might not actually mean a physical number...the authors of the new testaments were raised Jewish and would know the lingo.

The number three was the symbol of holiness. The Holy of Holies occupied one-third, and the Holy Place two-thirds, of the entire Temple. The tapestries were ten times three ells in length, and there were three vessels each for the altar of burnt offering, the altar of incense, and the Ark. The candlestick had twice three arms (besides the shaft, which also held a lamp), and each arm had three knobs. The blessing of the priest consisted of three sections, and in the invocation of God, the word “holy” was repeated thrice.

The symbolism of the number four was based on the contemplation of the quaternity as found in the universe, which included both heaven and earth. The number four connoted heaven as the throne of God.

The Holy of Holies was in the form of a cube, and the Holy Place was a double cube in length. All the vessels of the Temple in Jerusalem (except the candlestick) were rectangular. According to Ezekiel i. 26-28, the number four symbolized the divine revelation, while in the view of Philo it was the number of complete harmonies.

The number five typified semicompletion. The dimensions of the curtain of the Holy of Holies were four ells by five; the altar in the court covered a surface of five square ells, and there were five pillars at the entrance to the Tabernacle.

The number six symbolizes imperfection.

The number seven was the general symbol for all association with God, and was the favorite religious number of Judaism, typifying the covenant of holiness and sanctification, and also all that was holy and sanctifying in purpose. The candlestick had seven lamps, and the acts of atonement and purification were accompanied by a sevenfold sprinkling. The establishment of the Sabbath, the Sabbatical year, and the year of jubilee is based on the number seven, as were the periods of purification and of mourning. The number 7 is the Divine number of completion.

The number eight symbolizes new beginnings. According to Kaballah in the Zohar the number eight number signifies this because the eight-day was the first day after creation when God returned to work; the week began again.

The number ten symbolized absolute completeness. The court to the Tabernacle was ten times ten ells long, and five times ten ells wide, and in the Holy of Holies, the Ten Commandments were preserved.

The number twelve, being the product of three and four, typified the union of the people with God. On the table were twelve loaves of show-bread, and the breastplate of the priest contained twelve precious stones as emblems of the twelve tribes of Israel, which camped round about the Sanctuary.

The number thirteen symbolizes the principles of faith and God’s mercy.

The number eighteen is considered significant because the Hebrew word for “life” is (chai), which has a numerical value of 18.
The number twenty-six symbolizes God’s name

So, when looking at the above...6 = imperfection and 3=the divine or not of the physical earth
Thus the number for the devil is 6 repeated thrice....

Last edited:
For those who are into Revelations: “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

People keep looking for a physical mark because they read this literally. The bible is full of indirect representations. I spent two hours, six days a week for the entirety of my schooling studying Theology. This is my interpretation.

In the context of the old speech:

The right hand is the hand that does things, and the forehead is a representation of thought.

To "mark" is tally or keep track of.

So the “mark” is actually having a tally or tracking of your thoughts or actions.

You will not be able to do or think unless you believe and adhere to the ways of the beast.

It seems we are but one short step away if not already there.
One thing is for certain upon reading the book of Revelation. Is that you receive a automatic blessing. Revelations 1:3 ( Blessed is he that readeth and they who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therin; for the time is at hand )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back