Anyone noticing a lot of bank branches closing?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Arcticdude

Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't see banks closing. But I do see more bank mergers. And fewer options and more government control and regulations for the consumer. I also see banks evolving into something that I'm sure we won't like. With 87,000+ new IRS agents they will probably be directly involved in every bank in the country.
Remember a few years ago when all of the Savings and Loan banks closed? We survived that "crisis" just fine, but will we survive (financially) with what's coming in the new banking system?

Reaction score

TRUMP Warns Inevitable Recession Coming this Winter – Martial Law, Food Stamp – Massive Riots, Huge Crime Waves Expected in Many US cities.

"47.6 million Americans are about to have their food stamp benefits cut, and most of them have absolutely no idea that it is about to happen."

"NBC News is reporting that ALL food stamp recipients are going to have their food stamp benefits reduced in November. This is certainly not going to put those living in poverty in a good mood…"

Note: I posted this here because it begins with the "too big to fail U.S. banks" failing.

Last edited:

Arcticdude

Top Poster
Reaction score

TRUMP Warns Inevitable Recession Coming this Winter – Martial Law, Food Stamp – Massive Riots, Huge Crime Waves Expected in Many US cities.

"47.6 million Americans are about to have their food stamp benefits cut, and most of them have absolutely no idea that it is about to happen."

"NBC News is reporting that ALL food stamp recipients are going to have their food stamp benefits reduced in November. This is certainly not going to put those living in poverty in a good mood…"

Note: I posted this here because it begins with the "too big to fail U.S. banks" failing.
I'm fine with cutting out all food stamps.

Arcticdude

Top Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully this would put a major crimp on welfare as well. No money the illegals will self deport.
Cutting off ALL welfare, (corporate, foreign aid and farm welfare included) would be a good start on turning things around. Like you said most illegals would self deport too. Everyone else would have to get a job or starve.

Reaction score
Cutting out or even reducing social benefits (food stamps, housing, utility assistance, free health care...whatever)... does not sound like something the leftist (Bidumbass) admin would do...or even allow to happen...especially before the election. They are all about handouts. Every thing they've done, illegal, irrational, completely idiotic has been to gain votes...I cannot see them allowing food stamps to end. They would lose the majority of their voting base.(or at least a large percentage of).....Unless they've decided to cut them off for only law abiding, U.S. citizens, legitimately out of work or unable to work, or who can't otherwise make ends meet with kids to support.....who plan to vote republican..

OR maybe they need to make more room to find more ways to free up money
for keeping the illegals up...

I'm not saying it won't happen, I am saying I will be shocked if it actually does happen..BUT..I've been shocked plenty of times before...

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Cutting out these programs aren’t going make illegals go back home.

It’s going to make us being here more dangerous.

It’s going to bring on the civil war if the nukes don’t get us first.

NWO gets their confrontation either way

Personally, bring the Golden Hoard on.
I maybe a 3rd or 4th line of defense in an very vulenerable area. I would rather put our fate in hands of people like us than politicians.

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I'm not saying it won't happen, I am saying I will be shocked if it actually does happen..BUT..I've been shocked plenty of times before...
This could be the setup by the biden Regime to STEAL the elections. How are we going to have free and fair elections with rioters on every street in cities?

Personally, bring the Golden Hoard on.
I maybe a 3rd or 4th line of defense in an very vulenerable area. I would rather put our fate in hands of people like us than politicians.

I‘m totally with you! Bring on the hoard. I, too, trust the many Patriots to handle this properly, once and for all… more than I trust ANY politician!!

Arcticdude

Top Poster
Reaction score
Cutting out or even reducing social benefits (food stamps, housing, utility assistance, free health care...whatever)... does not sound like something the leftist (Bidumbass) admin would do...or even allow to happen...especially before the election. They are all about handouts. Every thing they've done, illegal, irrational, completely idiotic has been to gain votes...I cannot see them allowing food stamps to end. They would lose the majority of their voting base.(or at least a large percentage of).....Unless they've decided to cut them off for only law abiding, U.S. citizens, legitimately out of work or unable to work, or who can't otherwise make ends meet with kids to support.....who plan to vote republican..

OR maybe they need to make more room to find more ways to free up money
for keeping the illegals up...

We all know that neither side will make any significant cuts in welfare. We've all become too soft in this country to ever do whats necessary to turn our country back to the Constitutional Republic that it once was. The Repubics aren't much better than democrats, but at least they may slow our downward spiral some.

Reaction score
Yeah, I can see people rioting when they learn after the fact. I wasn't expecting they would realize it happened or was coming until after election. As I am sure it's not being widely announced where the majority of lefty voters are being made aware it's coming. Not sure why I keep forgetting Biden administration continues to do $#!+ that pretty much deliberately results in such actions. I gotta pay for my groceries either way. I can certainly see those used to being propped up losing out big time, having never dreamed what they would do if rug gets pulled out from under them, having never seen need to prepare for it.

Latest posts