Anyone into beekeeping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was looking into starting a few beehives. I was too little to remember how my grandpa did it all. Anyone with info on the subject. I would like to pick your brains little

i never got into it,or that intrested in it.but then with my luck id prolly get stung.even with the bee outfit on right..lol

We are just getting into bee keeping.
Built two top bar bee hives last month.
Find a bee keeping group in your area and see if they give classes.
We are attending one in Brenham this month.

I have been seriously considering it too. Good advice on trying to find a group that's doing it.

Should hit the farming, animal forum for this one.

I know nothing about Bee Keeping, but remember one night in the bar talking to my mate, who I didn't know was into Bee Keeping.......What a fascinating subject, we talked for a couple of hours, A-Z on Bee Keeping, I didn't think for one minute it was intriguing as it was.

Best of luck with your new hobby..

SS.

spring is definitely in the air here..i saw a flat bed truck go by yesterday.in which it had sevarel bee hives on it..

my ex-FIL have some hives,honey is great,taste totally different from the store variety,he always said;just get a mild queen and the hive won't give you much problems.

Latest posts

Back