Anyone Here?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMP: No I'm not from Wales. I do have a question for you.
Q) When the UK used telegraph offices, like the post office, did they have a uniform color of the telegraph office? Was it green? Or is that the Post Office?
I have a telegraph key that I date from 1903-1911. I know it's British and it is a straight key. No markings on it. It does have this dull green paint, like it's been on there a while. I'll be posting pic soon. Any chance you know?

Hey mate not too sure on this one my mate is a posty and they're uniforms are blue I'll ask him for you and if u put up the picture I'll show him that too

Hey mate not too sure on this one my mate is a posty and they're uniforms are blue I'll ask him for you and if u put up the picture I'll show him that too

Here you go. I should have said British Telegraph Key, from the Telegraph office. Also do you know about Sept. 1, 1859 (the Carrington Flare) ? If that hits again, we will be ducking falling communication satellites. I appreciate it.
Postal Key.JPG

Wow that's cool good old morse code :) that's an awesome bit of kit and no I'm not familiar with the carrington flare but I will be later I'll be looking it all up asap

Did my research, might be happening on a smaller scale right now according to a zandaman also there's that missile test going on 10th - 22nd December plus this ammo buy that ur Feds did and many other dodgy things due to happen or happening like the planet alignment on the 21st and the Mayan cycle stuff just wanna say that I've started gearing up my prepping just in case, what do you think is gonna happen mate?

Any preppers in wales?
Theres me and myself (Irene went shopping, lol)
I live in Brynna, S.Wales
I'm what some preppers would consider as under prepared but im known to have good problem solving capacities and im good at improvisation and compromise is always the soup of the day.

Latest posts

Back