Anyone else looking at 12 watt SSB CB when legalised?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Just wondering if others on this forum were planning on getting the 12 watt single side band CB kit when our government gets around to legalising as they promised to do 3 years ago to harmonise with EU CB systems?
I like some of my peers are using Baofeng UV5RCs for the PMR446 capability, and those with ham licences can also use the same device for the 10 and 11meter ham bands as well, but many people are quite expectant about the up and coming availability of being able to use 12 watt SSB as well??
Anyone else?

Just wondering if others on this forum were planning on getting the 12 watt single side band CB kit when our government gets around to legalising as they promised to do 3 years ago to harmonise with EU CB systems?
I like some of my peers are using Baofeng UV5RCs for the PMR446 capability, and those with ham licences can also use the same device for the 10 and 11meter ham bands as well, but many people are quite expectant about the up and coming availability of being able to use 12 watt SSB as well??
Anyone else?
I will certainly be firing up the galaxy 99 V2 for the SSB!

Latest posts

Back