any info is appreciated

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kind of a short intro. so here is a bit more. I've only been prepping for a year or so. I live on a small piece of land out of town My wife and i keep a garden almost year round. we can any surplus from the garden and also can meat. At present we have 3months of stored food and maybe 200 gallons of water. We are currently building a chicken coop. We are probably lacking in the arms dept. 2 deer rifles 2 shot guns and 2 pistols. at least 200 rounds for each. Other things in the works if you're interested I will give more info

A Warm Welcome! Any info is definitely appreciated when it comes to prepping. Just learn to weed out the BS from the fact. Feel free to post, ask (and ye shall receive), and contribute to the group.

hi folks i'm fairly new to prepping and welcome any advice
kind of a short intro. so here is a bit more. I've only been prepping for a year or so. I live on a small piece of land out of town My wife and i keep a garden almost year round. we can any surplus from the garden and also can meat. At present we have 3months of stored food and maybe 200 gallons of water. We are currently building a chicken coop. We are probably lacking in the arms dept. 2 deer rifles 2 shot guns and 2 pistols. at least 200 rounds for each. Other things in the works if you're interested I will give more info
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum rubenc, it sounds like you have a good handle on things already. Jump into any of the conversations going or simply start your own on a new topic. Have fun here. We promise no cannabilistic, rambo wanna be mall ninjas are here, or if they are, they stay hid, cause we just don't put up with that nonsense.

Welcome to the forum rubenc, it sounds like you have a good handle on things already. Jump into any of the conversations going or simply start your own on a new topic. Have fun here. We promise no cannabilistic, rambo wanna be mall ninjas are here, or if they are, they stay hid, cause we just don't put up with that nonsense.
thats good to hear. I've been on some other sites and man there are some strange people out there.

Oh yeah there are. I used to work at a maximum security mental hospital with some of the most heinous of people incarcerated there and it scares me to know that there are some that are even more disturbed running around free.

There are a lot of smart people here. With tons of experience. Should not be any question that goes unanswered.

welcome to the group...I am very new to prepping. Your knowledge is greatly appreciated here!

Latest posts

Back