Any advise or suggestions

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robprc

Reaction score
1597164562254.png
1597164675128.png

The first picture is the front of my house the front yard is kinda small but over to the right I have 2 blueberry trees and many years ago I built the coop wall used to be for storing our garbage cans but now our city went to the new style bigger trash cans on wheels and won't fit now. I was thinking about either building it up and using it for outside storage things but if it's of value I'll have to chain it down or things would get stolen.

And 2nd thing would be to maybe take it apart and use the wood boards for other uses.

2nd picture is of backyard the yard and long and wide. On the left side there is a woods path but not even a minute walk until your in another persons backyard. To the back is a pile of junk I'm gonna find uses for or strip apart for parts. And just behind that s a mountain rock that stretches behind all the houses on my side of street. And also have another blueberry tree in the backyard.

I was thinking maybe starting a garden but before I can do that I'd have to build or buy some kind of green house or some kind of fence. We get alot of animals but mostly foxes, skunks, squirrels that would probably try to eat things from the garden

Latest posts

Back