ANTIFA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! kind of odd that the 'news' media wouldn't take the story. I am glad they arrested some of them. There have been reports that they are going to start some sort of "uprising/civil war/ protest" on Nov 4th.
The odd thing is, if they really get out of control, they would be facing the U.S military. How do they think their knives and sawed off shot guns will hold up against that?

Communists which is what these Antifas actually are they are patient, they are persistent, they are relentless they will just keep spreading lies, inciting crime, eroding rule of law. They will regroup if attacked or banned , they will rename themselves when one title becomes discredited EG in London they used to be called the ANL ( Anti Nazi League) but after that name was tarnished when loads of them got convicted for violent crimes they just renamed themselves as the UAF ( Unite Again Fascism) but they are just still marxists at heart.

Last edited:
WOW! kind of odd that the 'news' media wouldn't take the story. I am glad they arrested some of them. There have been reports that they are going to start some sort of "uprising/civil war/ protest" on Nov 4th.
The odd thing is, if they really get out of control, they would be facing the U.S military. How do they think their knives and sawed off shot guns will hold up against that?

Being Commies they would more likely prefer Asymetric warfare and target business, transport and telecoms and perhaps noted center right orgs like the NRA.

I've been seeing that video getting suggested by YouTube but had not watched it yet. Glad you posted it up here. I will add that to a playlist on my channel. Thanks!

Viewer beware...a lot of these Antifa vids are totally fabricated BS. There really is no organized Antifa group. It's really a loose collection of fringe nutters that share branding elements (no doubt provided through Soros owned proxies)... BLM is better organized....

Latest posts

Back