Antifa terrorists

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Veteran who was harassed by Antifa over flag says riots have become part of Portland’s landscape

Veteran who was harassed by Antifa over flag says riots have become part of Portland’s landscape (yahoo.com)

"Officials reportedly said that groups involved in this violence have issued an order to shoot someone in the next 30 days or they be shot for not showing loyalty, adding that people from Washington and California are in Portland to engage in gun violence."

This is democrat leadership, coming to a city near you. The POTUS thinks antifa is an idea, and senators like Jerry Nadler thinks "violence in Portland is a myth". America is under attack, make no mistake about it. Soros financed campaigns for hundreds of sheriffs and DAs across the country who turn a blind eye to this destruction. HE should be charged as a terrorist. Hiden was bought long ago, and his hands are tied by those who can expose his corruption.

Veteran who was harassed by Antifa over flag says riots have become part of Portland’s landscape

Veteran who was harassed by Antifa over flag says riots have become part of Portland’s landscape (yahoo.com)

"Officials reportedly said that groups involved in this violence have issued an order to shoot someone in the next 30 days or they be shot for not showing loyalty, adding that people from Washington and California are in Portland to engage in gun violence."

This is democrat leadership, coming to a city near you. The POTUS thinks antifa is an idea, and senators like Jerry Nadler thinks "violence in Portland is a myth". America is under attack, make no mistake about it. Soros financed campaigns for hundreds of sheriffs and DAs across the country who turn a blind eye to this destruction. HE should be charged as a terrorist. Hiden was bought long ago, and his hands are tied by those who can expose his corruption.

Is there any way for you to relocate?

Is there any way for you to relocate?

I'm afraid that train has left the station. This last year, with COVID, there wasn't much real estate moving, and while that wasn't happening, antifa and BLM rioted, looted, burned, and assaulted the police every night for a year, causing Portland to drop from the 3rd most desirable city to live in, to 66th out of 80. With all of the insanity of the Biden admin, I'm afraid I would sell and hyperinflation would hit, or war, or the gov't just taking everyone's money (great reset), or worse. Seems I am stuck. The good news, I have been a prepper for a long time and have things dialed in. I have accepted my fate and enjoy watching the city burn under dem leadership. Portland was amazing, but it will never be the same.

A Key Indicator of Real Estate Investors’ Interest in Portland Shows a Precipitous Decline - Willamette Week (wweek.com)

I'm glad that more city people chose to stay put in the citys. We don't need anymore city f@##s moving out here.
My wifes sister and family live in Portland and they love it there, they'd never move out. They just don't go to downtown Portland very often right now.
The wife and I drove through Portland last week and the only negative thing we saw, besides a big city, was all the bums camped out along the freeways. The wifes brother is looking to buy a house in the Portland area and he says the prices are unbelievably high. Prices have skyrocketed everywhere out west.
Real-estate in urban Portland may be in a slump right now, but that's only temporary.

I have heard the Chinese are buying up houses in Portland and Seattle.

I hope they’re not opening any more of this Chinese restaurant chain....

Funny-Thai-Chinese-Restaurant-Sign.jpg

I have heard the Chinese are buying up houses in Portland and Seattle.
Not surprising. The chinks are patient people. It could be a great long term investment; buy up the run down areas, kick the blacks and White trash out, get it rezoned and build big housing and business developments using US tax payer funded loan guarantees. Great plan.

This is from a YEAR ago. It is much worse now. 20 years ago you would never see trash on the ground, graffiti, stripped cars, burned cars, abandoned rvs..

It's all over Portland now. If you go west to the suburbs it's not as bad, but anyone who lived here in the 90s knows the difference.

You have to know the before to appreciate the devestation of the after

Everywhere. Laurelhurst Park was an amazing neighborhood of old, REALLY nice homes. Now, the people who pay almost TWO thousand a month in property taxes can't let their kids out of the house without fear of someone threatening to kill them in their own yard.

Here's a home in Laurel Hurst, facing the park. I'm sure they are thrilled.

3604 SE Oak St, Portland, OR 97214 | MLS #21049785 | Zillow

THIS is how it really is

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back