Antifa terrorists

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
President walks through the park and to the church. He has a very large set of man parts.

They were calling him out for going to the bunker. Even though it was the SS that made the call.

Liberal heads exploding.

no brain biden has been in the basement for MONTHS. Never once did anyone say a word. Such ignorant hypocrites!

Poor Ole Joe

Screenshot_2020-06-02-16-49-57.png

Antifa placing bricks on street corners in Dallas!

William Peyton - #FollowTheBricks (@WilliamPeyton19) Tweeted:
@EmilyAnnGreen1 @JackPosobiec

Pallets of bricks have been showing up on a lot of street corners. Bricks don't just show up. Someone ordered it, someone paid for it, someone delivered it. There should be a good paper trail to follow.

Those brick deliveries have been linked back to a shell corporation that GEORGE SOROS has controlling interest in, can’t remember where but I read that at.

I wonder how many young FBI agents are infiltrating these riots, capturing video evidence on the cell phones, just hanging with the crowd. If I had the authority. I certainly would have had them embedded at least 2 months ago. But I wouldn't spring the trap yet. Let the election take place, the next day invoke the Insurrection Act, they will start to riot again (which they will), give them a week of running wild, committing serious crimes, then nab the entire lot on federal insurrection charges in federal courts. No more state or municipal jurisdiction. Bye Bye Antifa. It will break their backs permanently.

I wonder how many young FBI agents are infiltrating these riots, capturing video evidence on the cell phones, just hanging with the crowd. If I had the authority. I certainly would have had them embedded at least 2 months ago. But I wouldn't spring the trap yet. Let the election take place, the next day invoke the Insurrection Act, they will start to riot again (which they will), give them a week of running wild, committing serious crimes, then nab the entire lot on federal insurrection charges in federal courts. No more state or municipal jurisdiction. Bye Bye Antifa. It will break their backs permanently.

Barr is doing a stellar job. I do hope he is setting traps to catch the money providers behind this insurrection.

1619822933067.png

The Trump supporter tells the I-Team he infiltrated a group of activists in Sonoma County who call themselves anti-fascist, and he gave us what he says is their "target list" and recordings of their planning sessions.

SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Shocking comments were made during an online meeting of far-left activists in Sonoma County, discussing a possible protest for this Saturday.

Group leader: "It's May Day, baby, like come out and take, take somethin' over with us, I don't, I don't (bleep)-ing know."
Member: "Let's kill people. (laughs)"
Group Leader: "Let's kill some cops."
Member: "Yeah."

The ABC7 I-Team has been investigating the group's possible connection to recent acts of vandalism, including an incident at the former home of a Derek Chauvin defense witness one week ago.

The Trump supporter tells the I-Team he infiltrated a group of activists in Sonoma County who call themselves anti-fascist, and he gave us what he says is their "target list" and recordings of their planning sessions....

The I-Team has learned the group's leader who goes by the screen name "Marb" is a 25-year-old college student, who was arrested for "felony assault on a police officer" last year at this Oakland riot after the death of George Floyd; the district attorney declined to file charges. The Trump supporter says he made this recording in March, when Marb discussed naming the group "SoCo Antifa.".....

The infiltrator tells the I-Team he's been careful about protecting his identity during interactions with SoCo Radical Action that began last year.

"It felt like seeing Antifa getting sort of a pass all the time from government saying they don't exist, saying that they're a myth, saying that they're just an idea. You know, when obviously, they are very real, and they're a big threat."

Since we've been working on the story, Marb has been taking down his social media, both the public and private accounts.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump supporter shares what he uncovered after infiltrating anti-fascist group in Sonoma Co.

Latest posts

Back