Anti terroist knife

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
I do not like to do all the "what if " or arm chair a situation that I was not in but what if the Cafe Manager in Sydny Austrialia that tried to wrestle the shot gun out of the Islamic terrorist hands had a good folding knife and instead of grabbing for the gun just pushed the weapon aginst the attacker and started going for vitals ? Siver the liver then work between the ribs for a heart shot then the throat . The terrorist fell asleep sitting in a chair and the Manager made it to him got the gun and the thug came to backed up and blasted his as I understand . Had he took a good Tactical folder and went in and " Got Wet " I think in this case they would have all made it out . I thought about this because at work I can't carry a fire arm and all I have is a Knife I can deploy quick and keep razor sharp . Some times I get called to deal with some crap . I do make use of the new TN law that says I can carry locked and loaded in my car .

Last edited:

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
think you are spot on with this,a good blade and the will to use it and the manager would be here and spending x-mas with friends and family...

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
Im sure with Austailias ban and being in a public place there was little chance He could have had a firearm .
After rereading my original post I think I should have started with a disclaimer to warn anyone that wouldnt want to read about graphic knife work . My bad .

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
It was fine for me!! lol

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
hey,we all know it might be a little messy sometimes when you use a knife :)

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Psalm, not that I'm a grammar Nazi or anything, but a little judicious punctuation might make your posts a lot easier to read. :)

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
Well I used . and ? But I"ll look into that . Do some soul searching you might be a grammer Nazi .

Last edited:

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Well I used . and ? But I"ll look into that . Do some soul searching you might be a grammer Nazi .
LOL, I hope not. :) I only mentioned it because when I read this:

The terrorist fell asleep sitting in a chair the Manager made
I was a bit confused as to why it was important who made the chair, and then the next phrase got even more confusing:

it to him got the gun
and "cant garry" I took to mean that you carry in a canted holster, which then didn't jive with "all I have is a Knife."

It wasn't until the second time through that I figured out that the manager didn't make the chair, and you can't carry a firearm...:)

Last edited:

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
Original point being you could be out with your family and you end up caught in something like this . Negotiations were going anywhere . Im not sure if the terrorist shot the 2 other hostages or they were caught in the crossfire when the entry team moved in but a more agressive action rather than trying to pull the gun out of his hands may have allowed them all to walk away except the hostage taker .

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
in a case like that,I would rather take my chance with the court, alive,yup,prosecute me why I did what I did,let the jury decide if I was right to defend me and the others...than be transported out in a body-bag shot by a terrorist ..if I got the chance to end it

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
been thinking,I've had a blade in my backpack + first-aid kit for months now,only thing I added there where protective gloves,those kevlar lined ones...one of my classmates goes with the same stuff...once I know him better,perhaps I'll find a prepper..there's something positive about him...
for that blade I would get a ticket...

Latest posts