Another New Forum Member

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12bar

Reaction score
Hi Y'all, I am new to the forum and am looking forward to learning from others and sharing when I can be helpful. I am currently residing in west central Florida but will soon be in the mountains of Northern Georgia, can't wait to get there. At the risk of not being politically correct, something I am rarely accused of. I wish all of you a very Merry safe Christmas and a happy prosperous new year. Again if I have offended anyone with my holiday wishes I mean no disrespect its just how I was raised and what I believe.

Oops my bad, At the risk of not being politically correct, something I am rarely accused of. Should have said something I am occasionally accused of.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

your doing better then i am when it comes to being accused of being politically correct by family n friends..lol merry christmas to ya as well

Welcome to the Forum 12Bar... As for me, I'm not about to throw away my heritage and beliefs because it might offend somebody. To me political correctness is just another way for this tyrannical government to control people and chip away at our liberties and freedoms. I respect everyone's opinion and pretty much don't get offended by anything. If people don't like what you say, they don't have to listen (or read it)... That being said...... Have the Merriest Christmas, and the Best New Year. Again, welcome

Welcome, must be pretty close to where I'm at (for now at least).

Hi Y'all, I am new to the forum and am looking forward to learning from others and sharing when I can be helpful. I am currently residing in west central Florida but will soon be in the mountains of Northern Georgia, can't wait to get there. At the risk of not being politically correct, something I am rarely accused of. I wish all of you a very Merry safe Christmas and a happy prosperous new year. Again if I have offended anyone with my holiday wishes I mean no disrespect its just how I was raised and what I believe.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi from Fellow Northern Georgian! Hoping to find a local gathering in GA.! :) TJ

Latest posts

Back