Another Mass Shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Picture of todays shooter in Texas. . . 18 Elementary children and 2 adults dead
1653437895793.png
1653438050802.png

Is this what really happens teaching CRT and pushing LBGTQ agenda??

Because Twitter links never work for me- this is what I will say based on the pics.
It will be used. The ethnicity of the person which ever sex it may be, is what they want to fi the narrative.
The Buffalo one is covering the ATF overuling Congressional law,
The Laguna Woods at the Taiwanese church is dead because it didn’t fit the narrative.
False Flag! I can’t see them taking a Tranny down though.

There's Bidumb pushing gun control. Gun control is one of the problems. Most all of these shootings occur in gun feee zones, where guns are prohibited for law abiding citizens.
Yes they were And in the two toughest states. But wasn’t this in Texas? one of the more friendly states.
It fits the FF scenario.

Did this shit have a manifesto too?? I thought that this was an off the wall traffic stop and the Elementary School is where they ended up?? Biden was torn up and almost tearful during his speech to Americans. Probably cause there was 18 less kids that he could sniff hair from. That maybe heartless to say, but I sont believe he has a true heart,

Is there anyone here that is NOT having trouble trying to keep from throwing up over this school shooting incident (Truly tragic!), along with having to see and hear moron witch kamala, and the fake crying, dog face, and lying Pony phony Biden show tonight??? Not one bit of his 8 minutes or less little drama show tonight was truly heartfelt or posed to actually solve anything other than their political agenda! I swear! that Sorry SOB needs to croak while choking on his own bull shit!

Did this shit have a manifesto too?? I thought that this was an off the wall traffic stop and the Elementary School is where they ended up?? Biden was torn up and almost tearful during his speech to Americans. Probably cause there was 18 less kids that he could sniff hair from. That maybe heartless to say, but I sont believe he has a true heart,
The manifesto doesn’t matter.
It took an hour for the FBI to find the Buffalo shooters manifesto.
It took 2 days to find the California Chinese/Taiwan shooter.
The manifesto is what they want you to believe.

Right now I would believe Ted Kosinski before the Guberment.

Latest posts

Back