Another Mass Shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the DPS update today, the kid had crashed his grandmother’s truck into the ditch, shot a few rounds towards the funeral home, jumped the fence and was thru the PROPPED open door all within 5 minutes. Door propped by a teacher. DPS officer today admitted the Police Chief of the school district was the one in charge and made the decision of changing it from an active shooter situation to a barricade situation. AND it was the wrong decision. Guy today did a very good job breaking down the exact time line and answering questions. There was one female that actually asked him how he was dealing with all this. He totally broke down for a few seconds before replying that they need to be asking how the others are doing . . .

Last edited:
From the DPS update today, the kid had crashed his grandmother’s truck into the ditch, shot a few rounds towards the funeral home, jumped the fence and was thru the PROPPED open door all within 5 minutes. Door propped by a teacher. DPS officer today admitted the Police Chief of the school district was the one in charge and made the decision of changing it from an active shooter situation to a barricade situation. AND it was the wrong decision. Guy today did a very good job breaking down the exact time line and answering questions. There was one female that actually asked him how he was dealing with all this. He totally broke down for a few seconds before replying that they need to be asking how the others are doing . . .

Sounds like their is conflicting reports. What’s new, eh? There is a video of the guy shooting outside the school for at least 10 minutes.

Andrew Torba ✝️ (PRO)
Andrew Torba ✝️@a

6h·

Special shout out to the gigachad White man off-duty Border agent who killed Salvador Ramos while pathetic cowardly pig police officers sat outside for an hour arresting parents who begged them to do something. A bullet apparently grazed his head. I am fully convinced he was protected by a host of angels that day. May God bless him abundantly.”

1653684447991.jpeg

Sounds like their is conflicting reports. What’s new, eh? There is a video of the guy shooting outside the school for at least 10 minutes.
Can you post that video? I have only seen where he was very quickly in there. I do find it very coincidental that the school guard passed him up with him squatting between cars and approached a teacher. I found it very odd that a teacher propped open the door a minute before the crash, then went back in to retrieve a phone? WHY the HECK WASN'T THE DOOR UNPROPPED??? So it could close and lock in place? THAT RIGHT THERE WOULD HAVE SAVED SO MANY CHILDRENS AND TEACHERS LIVES!!! With all of the corruption we have seen, it really is hard for me to believe in so many coincidences.

Something STINKS with this whole thing!

This guys was arrested for threatening to kill fellow students a few years ago.

Where did a poor young man get all the money for a $78,000 truck? Or his $5,000 worth of weapons? Or his body armor and 350 shells??

How was he even able to buy the weapons??? He has a record!

Who told the police to stand down for nearly an hour??

This guy shot up a funeral home across the street before going to the school, where he shot his weapon for 12 freaking minutes before going in!!! Where were the police???

Exactly! HOW he was able to purchase the guns and all the ammo was one of many questions I have. I had no idea he had a $78k truck??? You kidding me? He had to have some help IMO. Supposedly slept on floor on a mattress, at grandparents? Where was he storing the guns n ammo that they had no clue? I've been so busy I haven't seen or read all the updates, but did he even have a job? He dropped out of school from what I understand..what the hell was he doing to earn that kind of money for an effed up teenage loser? AND...you can see a few FBI people at the scene...what the hell were they doing to "manage" the situation? Apparently nothing. This whole story stinks to high heaven! I think everybody is in cover their ### mode from the grandparents to all levels of the law enforcement. The teacher who propped the door shortly prior? Whyyyy??? Mass failure on so many levels or a well thought out plan? A stupid effed up teenager can pull all this off..through dumb luck? Imagine what more organized evil intended can accomplish, if they so choose. Makes it look too damn easy if you're hell bent on dying in the end anyway. Downright scary!

1653738849715.png

“I was misled,” Abbott said at a press conference on Friday. “I am livid about what happened.”

Now it is being reported that border agents became frustrated with the slow response from the local police.

They were told by the local police to wait and not enter the school. After an hour, they ignored the initial order and found the shooter, according to NBC News.

Federal agents who went to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday to confront a gunman who killed 19 children were told by local police to wait and not enter the school — and then decided after about half an hour to ignore that initial guidance and find the shooter, say two senior federal law enforcement officials.
According to the officials, agents from BORTAC, the Customs and Border Protection tactical unit, and ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) arrived on the scene between noon and 12:15 p.m. on Tuesday. Local law enforcement asked them to wait, and then instructed HSI agents to help pull children out of the windows.
The BORTAC team, armed with tactical gear, at first did not move toward the gunman. After approximately 30 minutes passed, however, the federal agents opted of their own volition to lead the “stack” of officers inside the school and take down the shooter.

I heard the same, though that was when he was much older. From my experience working with troubled kids, serious bullies (and borderline personality disorder) are often made by age 10 or 11. It is a defense mechanism (survival instinct) of the ego. In theory, BPD is caused either by extreme neglect by parents starting at birth or violence in the home. If his mother was/is a drug addict, one or both of those things having happened is highly probable.

Doesn't make what he did excusable but, it is often how it happens and helps to answer the question that every one asks as to why it happened. Isn't that the purpose of talking about these things? To understand it so this is less likely to happen again? If not then it is nothing more than gossip.

Some will try to pin it on the existence of guns but, anyone who is being intellectually honest knows it is more about the individuals involved than the firearms.

It isn't about "collective" gun ownership, it is about an individual who was not right with his head and heart.

Last edited:
Exactly. This is a trans kid, bullying others. Classic projection. This is going on ALL over America. Why is the trans community so violent? Why are they consistently allowed to bully everyone, and celebrated for it? Why are we pushing grade school children to be trans?

Seems the trans are the largest threat to America right now, not the people who want to "make America great again".

Be trans, but don;t try to force children to be, and don;t expect me to treat you any differently than I do anyone else; all while you are preaching "equality" and demanding special rights.

STFU

Good to Go!

Did you see this?

This is a beautiful tribute to this precious little girl who lost her life way too soon.
https://www.tributeslides.com/tributes/show/4SF43SGD9HR5CC4B
In today's society I can understand 2 dad's. . the biological and the step. With her being so young, I can see how each man can love her as much as they do. I met my Hunny when 2 kids were teens and the youngest only 8. I have a special relationship with all, but especially the youngest since he lived with us. When it's about grandkids, my relationship is no different than any blood relatives.

Last edited:
This is a beautiful tribute to this precious little girl who lost her life way too soon.
https://www.tributeslides.com/tributes/show/4SF43SGD9HR5CC4B
In today's society I can understand 2 dad's. . the biological and the step. With her being so young, I can see how each man can love her as much as they do. I met my Hunny when 2 kids were teens and the youngest only 8. I have a special relationship with all, but especially the youngest since he lived with us. When it's about grandkids, my relationship is no different than any blood relatives.
Was just talking about this situation with Hunny. . . When I brought up the grands, he says Nana Bear will come out. No doubt there at all.

Latest posts

Back