Another Mass Shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His time was short from what I read on it , not sure if they killed him or he killed himself but either way the gates of hell will be swinging for him now.
I was wondering to myself if he/she is showing up at the gate in pants or a dress? Then i thought pant suit like the hyena. Thats bad im sorry. Im not sorry. May you rot in hell.

Picture of todays shooter in Texas. . . 18 Elementary children and 2 adults deadView attachment 16375View attachment 16376
Is this what really happens teaching CRT and pushing LBGTQ agenda??

Of course this is one of the results! These individuals that don’t
even acknowledge their own sex need heavy medications and lots of therapy. NOT told, yay we agree with your psychotic thoughts going around in your head!!! It’s like coaching a person on the edge of a tall building to JUMP!

I'm wondering if the whole story is getting out...he killed his grandmother, and was involved in a chase by the police. He crashed by the elementary school and ran inside to try to escape.
Then started shooting...this wasn't a planned school shooting.

[
1653479186988.jpeg

By saying, Lets’s start with the 2nd Amendment I believe him to be advocating for arming folks AT THE SCHOOLS.

Because Twitter links never work for me- this is what I will say based on the pics.
It will be used. The ethnicity of the person which ever sex it may be, is what they want to fi the narrative.
The Buffalo one is covering the ATF overuling Congressional law,
The Laguna Woods at the Taiwanese church is dead because it didn’t fit the narrative.
False Flag! I can’t see them taking a Tranny down though.

I am so sorry for the loss these parents are going through. This kid was obviously not right in the head.

Amazing that 10 times this number lost their lives yesterday in gang related, which is often race-linked violence but, that never gets covered.

I'm wondering if the whole story is getting out...he killed his grandmother, and was involved in a chase by the police. He crashed by the elementary school and ran inside to try to escape.
Then started shooting...this wasn't a planned school shooting.
It was planned. He posted on his FB page that He was going to shoot up an elementary school.

how can God look away, if we also look away? WE have a free will and must defend the innocent. Pray for those lost souls who never had a chance to taste life with a free will and at the same time, maybe they will not have to go thru the HELL ON EARTH which is still coming to a head slowly:(

I wonder if these on-line 'posts/manifestos' are really posted by the perpetrators and not by DS alphabet agencies/actors. The wording on them always seems to be so "similar". And I wonder if the perpetrators aren't MK Ultra mind-controlled to commit the crimes they commit. JMHO
He was supposed to have a Reddit account too?? I really don't know yet, but I have no doubt that these teens are being groomed. The one in NY was. I know he kept in contact with a "friend" from school on his x-box. So maybe a gamer? Lots of stuff coming out lately and they probably thought we needed another distraction. . .

Latest posts

Back