another fast food attack, these places aint safe

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds it should be a good case for a "hate" crime too. Unfortunately hate crimes only go one direction.

Yes, and ain't it amazing how all of the violence is started by a certain ethnic group.....but of courde they can't be deemed "racist," now can they.

I have been eating Popeyes chicken since before it was called Popeyes. Al worked in his brothers Donut shop and created the fried chicken recipe there. Its always been a great fast addictive food place. Al Copeland and I are related, RIP Al

I like Popeyes more than KFC or Bojangles.

take-away places may be safe enough during the day but at night they should be avoided at all costs, that's when the thugs and other a##holes are about.
personally I don't use take out places as they don't serve the kind of food I want to eat, living in the countryside the nearest take out is 9 miles away and that's only a fish and chip shop, if I were to want a MacDonald( I don't) the nearest is 20-25 miles away.

My son has an App on his smartphone. He calls, orders pizza, burgers, italian, chinese, greek, german, turkish or indian foods, drinks, cigs, wine, chips, you name it and they deliver to the house in about 20 min. 4 pages of food are offered and all are not bad. Maybe 2-3 times a year and then I have enough. GP

Popeye's has some of the best chicken going,,,,back in the 90s I had a big dog,he went everywhere I went and he knew Popeye's chicken well I would be driving down the street past any Popeye's and he would get excited he knew what the buildings looked like

He loved that chicken from POPEYE'S

I would extend this out to going anywhere at night. Period.

Just go visit your local Walmart (or equivalent) at 10pm. Look at the character of the people there at that time of night. Mostly people with significant problems. Drugs, alcohol, mental, criminal, etc. Not a safe place to be. Call it a safety curfew.

My son has an App on his smartphone. He calls, orders pizza, burgers, italian, chinese, greek, german, turkish or indian foods, drinks, cigs, wine, chips, you name it and they deliver to the house in about 20 min. 4 pages of food are offered and all are not bad. Maybe 2-3 times a year and then I have enough. GP
but if his take-away's were not available does he know how to cook(even on a conventional cooker) or is he a "slam it into the microwave" type?

There are two in the same county as the BOL. One is a gas station McDonalds, the other a Bumpers drive in.

I go to a place that is largely unchanged from the 1950s - The Varsity. A genuine old time drive-in dairy bar and short order restaurant. Best fried catfish anywhere.
belzoni-varsity1.jpg

Fish and Chips, Southern Style :D
PUXe04j.png

but if his take-away's were not available does he know how to cook
Oh yes he can cook well, he lived on ramen noodles for almost two years after trying to move out and didn't have enough money. He is tired of frozen anything. He makes great spagetti, steaks, pancakes, meatloafs, salads, tacos, hot sandwiches and such for his two kids. Not finished, but at least trying and getting better. Everybody comes over almost every Sunday and we cook together. But, sometimes you just wanna eat and not have to cook...GP

It's crack, what did I say. It's not Chick Fil A adding a little something extra to their food - CFA is just that good, and it's the only way Popeyes can compete!
Its funny how when this first happened in Columbia Tn the more liberal news outlets said it happened at Chick Filet knowing well that it happened at a Popeyes . There is a couple reasons the liberal media take Popeyes side.

Just go visit your local Walmart (or equivalent) at 10pm. Look at the character of the people there at that time of night. Mostly people with significant problems. Drugs, alcohol, mental, criminal, etc. Not a safe place to be. Call it a safety curfew.
I work at a large busy place . As Iv Mentioned before I sometimes cover the 3rd shift when Our 3rd shift Manager is out . Usually peaceful enough but crazy things can happen . Iv had meth heads come in causing trouble , drunks , America's most wanted , ect ect . Once I called the Police and let them know to get a Officer there now before I have to shoot a violent crazy Guy in the parking lot . I had done went to My truck and was ready to do just that . But as I said usually it's not like that . And that is not a big area , large Town / small City .

I have been to my local wally world after midnight a few times also been there an hour or so before dawn,,now most likely it is my location ,the place is dead most of the time the only people there work there,,,,,,,,no waiting to get checked out and you can find help if you can't find something,,,,,,try that during daylight hours,,,,

now I am not saying all stores are safe after midnight,,,,,where you live plays a big part in how safe you are after around 10:00 pm,,,,very little crime here so being out is fairly safe,,,I worry more about the ride home than the store

Latest posts

Back