another EMP question

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It made me think: food and water, more than fuel, will run out first, for most people, and most of them will have no idea where to get more from, except for from you. What will you do if law enforcement or the military comes to "redistribute" the supplies you have "hoarded" to the hungry and thirsty?

To be able to sieze our food stocks first they would have to find them, not only are they hidden all over the property but around the surrounding area in caches as well, plus we have deliberately kept a small amount of food deliberately very badly hidden just for the scenario you mention for them to find.

We had our first snow of the season last night: just a couple of inches, but it was a hard freeze. After I let the chickens out of their coop into the yard, I brought them some extra chopped corn and wild bird seed, for the extra calories to keep them warm, before I brought them fresh warm water. Later today I'll give them some table scraps as a supplement. It made me think: food and water, more than fuel, will run out first, for most people, and most of them will have no idea where to get more from, except for from you. What will you do if law enforcement or the military comes to "redistribute" the supplies you have "hoarded" to the hungry and thirsty?

They'll have to find my supplies first. Not gonna be easy....

What food? I'm waiting on my government to save me..

Latest posts

Back