Angie, Forum URL still not working

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The site changed servers so the IP address is different. If you clear the cookies for this forum, and if you clear history, delete saved bookmark, then type in the Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site It should bring up this new site. Then resave the bookmark for the site as a favorite.

It took overnight for my Internet provider to get the new pathway to the new IP. This can take a day or two for some IP providers.

I learned today,why I haven't been receiving emails from the threads/topic's thàt I'm subscribed to.my emàil got chànged to à emàil thàt I no longer use somehow.i think that hàppened some time back .i chànged it bàck to the right one .

Oh heck am I glad I was one of the lucky ones. . . At least with this tablet. Hadnt tried on big computer yet. Clear cookies, delete bookmarks. . . My computer automatically saves? what I go to most and it just shows up. Then I click on it.

Latest posts

Back