And The First Domestic Terrorist Is....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I came across something unusual during an internet surfing session. The first FBI registered ‘domestic terrorist’ was some dude who bombed companies in 2004 that were somehow associated with animal research laboratories. He’s on the FBI 10 Most Wanted and he’s still on the loose.

Here’s what my puppy does to knuckleheads who like to blow things up....

idiocracy-balls.gif

That was long before "terrorist" was a popular designation. Those groups were just called communists back in the day I think.
The first time I remember people being called "terrorists" was when those "Peaceful Palestinians" were hijacking planes and ships all over the world and blowing them up."

Surprised it wasn't someone in the weather underground a long time ago, or the black panthers.
Oh, wait, they're in the govt now.

Obama’s friend Bill Ayers was a founding member of the Weather Underground that was responsible for numerous bombings and deaths. There was some justice done when a nail bomb that they were assembling killed several of these criminals. Unfortunately, Ayers and his wife weren’t among the terrorists who were blown to smithereens.

Latest posts

Back