Aloha All,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aiko1995

Reaction score
New to this website, looking forward to learning from all of you. I am also looking to relocate to the mainland within the next couple of years. Any suggestions on whereabouts would be a good place. Thanks for your help! Have a great day!

Welcome, if you’re going to move to the mainland try to stay east of California and west of Washington DC I can't recomend those two places I would also avoid big cities.

Aloha Wild Man,

Thanks for the info, yeah we are looking at moving to the mainland. The island life is all I know since I was born and raised here, but the mainland has more opportunities and affordable housing than here. Thanks again for the insight.

Welcome to the forum aiko. Look for land in 'fly over country' it'll be cheaper than either coast.

New to this website, looking forward to learning from all of you. I am also looking to relocate to the mainland within the next couple of years. Any suggestions on whereabouts would be a good place. Thanks for your help! Have a great day!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Aloha, E Komo Mai. Did I say it right? Welcome. I've been to Hawaii 3 times thanks to the U.S. Navy, man it's expensive over there but I loved those luaus. I think when you relocate that you should avoid anyplace where it snows unless just for a visit. You probably will hate to be cold. If you can, also avoid big cities...the term "rat race" comes to mind. You will meet some really great people here on the board and together they might describe the exact spot you're looking for. I move around a lot but so far I like it here in the south. Good luck, looking forward to hearing more from you.

I would shoot for the Midwest. Beautiful and less expensive. California I like to refer to it as the communist state and its way over priced.

Latest posts

Back