ALL THE NUKS SO FAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For cesium 137 everyone should check out Health Ranger Mike Adams latest podcast. He talks about using Zeolites and Marine Magnesium to rid your body of it.

Mike has a patent on this.

CDS also helps with detoxing the radiation poisoning and removing free radicals.

I did not realize it was useful for cesium 137. I’m going to have to buy more!

It's not as fast and effective as zeolites and marine magnesium detox solution for radiation detox of cesium 137, but helps in many other ways to detox.

1668380505267.png

My main residence is in a "minor" zone according to the map. BOL2 is in a "minimal" zone. The problem is getting from point A to point B. Would have to travel through a "medium" zone.

Then again, if the winds are coming out of the south, like they often do...They missed some of the Major wildfire areas. Most summers we are on a perpetual burn ban. We actually might be on one now. The Texas Hill Country which runs from south of San Antonio all the way up to south of Fort Worth, is primed for just that without a nuclear explosion.

Last edited:
My main residence is in a "minor" zone according to the map. BOL2 is in a "minimal" zone. The problem is getting from point A to point B. Would have to travel through a "medium" zone.

Then again, if the winds are coming out of the south, like they often do...

You have to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Latest posts

Back