All American Pressure Canner shipping delays

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin321

Banned
Reaction score
I ordered and All American pressure canner in early November. At the time they said they were hoping to be able to ship in January. Now they’re saying August. Anyone else on the extended waitlist?

I've had a couple of them for years, a large one and one a little smaller.
Now is not the time to start canning for the first time. Supplies are hard to get.
Should of had this stuff years ago.
I’ve been water bath and pressure canning for over 15 years. Plenty of supplies. In November I bought a larger pressure canner.

I received an update and my canner is supposed to be shipped in May. Orders placed in January are supposed to ship in September. It takes less time to make a baby. :oops:

Hope you are able to get it soon. . . if you do a garden it just may save your life with all the grocery stores that are having to shut down because of the 15 dollar mandate. Because of your Beloved Biden

Canning? Yes. Gardening? Yes. Worrying about food shortages because a couple markets closed instead of paying $4/hour hazard pay? Nope.

Latest posts

Back