Alien Invasion?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has always been those who seek through other means the seed of immortality from which was forbidden us upon our excommunication from the beautiful garden of paradise from ancient times. We see glimpses of this within many of our movies and writings in that pursuit down through the ages. From Count Dracula with the need for eternal blood, From Frankenstein to trans humanity, the Rocky Horror picture show is rather telling with Dr Frankfurters new creation. In six days I make you the perfect man . Janet was rather impressed.
851F06FD-3968-487C-838C-7C7C426326AC.jpeg
Of course what goes on behind the closed doors of darkness and light is anyone’s guess. It would no doubt bring to fruition our worst nightmares with the likes of Stalin’s dream demanding in the 1920’s for the possibility of a half ape half human hybrid army. The research done by Dr Llya Ivanov4B0AE5DB-F0F7-419E-9899-DB5A9A602A72.jpeg
6B8349C2-297E-4BD4-9773-460C6C5962A0.png
I much prefer the more heavenly thoughts. That of Mary and the holy conception of being spermed and impregnated by the Divine.
0FFDABAA-E837-4C0F-A32B-0D9F4470BF88.jpeg

Last edited:
Musk is a brilliant and outspoken person. He did make that statement 5 yrs ago. Sometimes he doesn’t think before he speaks, ala Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.
Statements he also made at the same timeframe, have been brought or near into fruition are SpaceX and the Boring Co ventures. I read the other day that the tunnel under LV is almost complete.
Considering he has been leaning to the right lately, I’ll cut him some slack. I won’t fall into the Bill Gates trap again.
I haven’t seen more about the implant idea except for people that keep bringing it u falsely. If you read what the use it’s being developed for and trials for, helping paralyzed people regain function. I don’t see how that is equating into chipping everyone or how it’s wrong to do the research.

Yes, let's talk about aliens Congress members, but it needs to be the ILLEGAL ALIENS crossing our wide open southern boarders. . . Anything that deals with the outer space kind is just another distraction on what shit show our Government is right now!!

1652912603312.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back